Page 143 of 168 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2519

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I was wondering why Tyrion had that seriously concerned look when he knew Jon and Danaerys were getting busy. Is he fearful of losing his position, or does he think they will team up and kill his family, which he seemed to not want to happen? Hate to have to wait that long for answers.
    Tyrion is The Hand. He needs to know what's going on so he can be prepared to offer the best advice. He is already considering the ramifications of a Jon/Dany union. His wheels will really spin when he finds out about Jon's true ancestry.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

After going back and watching season 7 I got to thinking about what an amazing job they've done with making the dragons look so real. I can't even think of a movie that has done a dragon that type of justice. Can You? Reign of fire? Nope. Dragonheart 1 thru 4? Nope. Pretty amazing for a tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    After going back and watching season 7 I got to thinking about what an amazing job they've done with making the dragons look so real. I can't even think of a movie that has done a dragon that type of justice. Can You? Reign of fire? Nope. Dragonheart 1 thru 4? Nope. Pretty amazing for a tv show.
    Yeah they are! Of course, GoT is not just another TV show, it's a rather extraordinary adaptation of a book series with a very high budget -- $14M per episode! A good chunk of that goes to the visual FX department so we can get the latest dragon tech!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Yeah they are! Of course, GoT is not just another TV show, it's a rather extraordinary adaptation of a book series with a very high budget -- $14M per episode! A good chunk of that goes to the visual FX department so we can get the latest dragon tech!
    I'm so bummed we have to wait until 2019, man.

Do you think Hagar will return for season 8?

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'm so bummed we have to wait until 2019, man.

Do you think Hagar will return for season 8?
    I've wondered about him, like if he'll show up suddenly near the end and say "Okay, a girl has used our skills, time to pay the Faceless God back!" <THROAT SLASH!>

Yeah I was just checking for a schedule update the other day -still no word of the actual release date, but it's still looking like next year because apparently the post-production work is so extensive! I hope it will be worth the wait. I mean, I know it will look good, but I worry about the script and its cohesion/congruency.

I thought I saw that they will be spending a little extra time polishing the script (trying to find an actual direct quote rather than a 3rd party website speculating), but yes there will definitely be a ton of post-production work as the Battle of the Bastards and Red Wedding directors will be helming most of the season, so we can expect a ton of big epic battles!

I've been in off-season mode with GoT so I haven't even read any cast reactions or spoilers. It's gonna be a long wait till 2019.
    Last edited by Freestyle; 01-06-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    I thought I saw that they will be spending a little extra time polishing the script (trying to find an actual direct quote rather than a 3rd party website speculating), but yes there will definitely be a ton of post-production work as the Battle of the Bastards and Red Wedding directors will be helming most of the season, so we can expect a ton of big epic battles!

I've been in off-season mode with GoT so I haven't even read any cast reactions or spoilers. It's gonna be a long wait till 2019.
    Good. I think Battle of the Bastards is the show's finest hour. They outdid themselves by a mile.

I selfishly hope they make the last season at least 12 episodes instead of a quick 8 episode season.

I selfishly hope they make the last season at least 12 episodes instead of a quick 8 episode season.
    They could've easily had 10 to 12 episodes in season 7 imo.

'Game of Thrones' prequel casts Naomi Watts

'Game of Thrones' prequel casts Naomi Watts

Welcome to Westeros, Naomi Watts.

The Oscar-nominated "King Kong" and "Mulholland Drive" star is the first actor to be attached to a prequel set thousands of years before "Game of Thrones," HBO has confirmed.

Watts will play a character that is described in a release as "a charismatic socialite hiding a dark secret."

The as-yet-untitled series, as HBO has previously announced, "chronicles the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour" and will tell plenty of origin stories, including that of the White Walkers.

HBO has moved forward with a pilot episode of the show, which is the first four "Game of Thrones" follow-up options the pay-cable network has considered.

British screenwriter and producer Jane Goldman ("Kingsman" franchise, "X-Men: First Class," "Kick Ass") is set to write the prequel with George R.R. Martin, the author of the books on which "Thrones" is based.

"Game of Thrones" creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, meanwhile, will be working on a series of "Star Wars" films.

from: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ts/1825419002/

And we have a final season premier date

https://m.ign.com/articles/2018/11/1...month-revealed

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! April 14th is THREE months away!

The last two season were to have 13 episodes, the was 7 eps in Season 7 so there will be 6 eps in Season 8

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

I just can't wait to see my man THE HOUND!

This video just pumps me up. The character progression throughout the series is amazing. '

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! April 14th is THREE months away!

Thanks for the heads up, Peerless.

That has to be one of the stark kid's dream or vision?

Super stoked for this!