Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168
Results 2,506 to 2,519 of 2519

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I haven't had much time this week, but my review of this nonsensical mess of a finale is imminent. <sharpens knives>
    I look forward to this
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

I haven't had much time this week, but my review of this nonsensical mess of a finale is imminent. <sharpens knives>
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I look forward to this
    Me too. I did like the snow...it was all good.

Last edited by L.M.; 05-26-2019 at 09:13 AM.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Thatís pretty funny.

I remember vaguely noticing more Dothraki than I remembered surviving the battle at Winterfell. I liked how he makes fun of the increased number that fought at Kingís Landing.

Too bad the writers didnít take advantage of the opportunity to create more episodes.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

The accuracy of this....well it hurts.

Preston's Game of Thrones Season Eight Watch - Season 8 Episode 6 The Iron Throne Review

on Youtube is also very funny. I'd link to it directly but there's a slight amount of profanity in it. This encapsulates the carving of the finale I had in mind fairly well. The first minute of stuff before the review is bizarre and worth skipping though.

Preston's Game of Thrones Season Eight Watch - Season 8 Episode 6 The Iron Throne Review

on Youtube is also very funny. I'd link to it directly but there's a slight amount of profanity in it. This encapsulates the carving of the finale I had in mind fairly well. The first minute of stuff before the review is bizarre and worth skipping though.
    So pal (with a 'u')….when's the review coming? You know I deserve it, given my accumulated time of approx. 5 hours, watching the entire series!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So pal (with a 'u')….when's the review coming? You know I deserve it, given my accumulated time of approx. 5 hours, watching the entire series!!!
    So which other 3-4 hours have you seen outside of the finale? I need to go back and finish my thoughts on Se8Ep5 "The Bells", the most controversial one of the season which nearly broke the Internet -did you watch this one?

Sorry for the delay but I've been feeling media and forum fatigue from the giant fan and critics' backlash over the last four episodes, verging on burnout. That and not having much spare time lately...but I do have some time later today.

So which other 3-4 hours have you seen outside of the finale? I need to go back and finish my thoughts on Se8Ep5 "The Bells", the most controversial one of the season which nearly broke the Internet -did you watch this one?

Sorry for the delay but I've been feeling media and forum fatigue from the giant fan and critics' backlash over the last four episodes, verging on burnout. That and not having much spare time lately...but I do have some time later today.
    It's all good....just havin fun with it. I was talking to a guy at the gym the other day, and he said he was a follower. I nearly told him what happened, before he said he hadn't had a chance to watch the finale!

Last edited by L.M.; 05-31-2019 at 11:55 AM.

My wife sister and I finally binged the final season this week and finished last night.

For the most part I enjoyed the season despite the very debated controversial plot points youíve all hashed out here. I actually spent over an hour at work reading two months worth of what yíall argue about, discussed predicted. Agree with most complaints. But also agree with those saying despite some annoyances the overall show was still a spectacle to watch. I enjoyed most of it even if there was never going to be full 100% satisfaction.

I could point back to things i didnít like in every season. I honestly hated season one and wanted to quit. Glad my wife wouldnít let me.

It is one of my all time favorite shows and Iíll still watch the prequels.

lol L.M.

Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese