Page 54 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

I'm going to have to eat every chicken in this room
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I know the man hasn't finished the books & I love the show. However I want some damn redemption for the Stark's, When the storm comes down so to speak I want to see John snow sitting on the Iron Throne!!!!! I also so want to see the man with the many faces who helped the Stark girl as the Hound says again......
    I have seen Jon Snow sitting on the Iron Throne with Ghost at his feet to boot.
    Actually, I've seen him sitting on it several times lol.
    I keep telling M~n~G but he doesn't respond.
    I seen it, ahm tellin' you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SM19 View Post
    Good thoughts, MnG. I can't say I agree across the board, but I'm willing to let you have the last word.

How about tonight's episode? I'm still trying to work out the significance of that last scene, which looked to me like it dropped a very important bit of information not previously available even to those of us who've read the books.
    The Walker on the "horse" that delivered the baby to the ice alter didn't have a crown poking out of his skull like the Walker that put his fingernail on the baby's cheek turning its eyes blue:

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

I have seen Jon Snow sitting on the Iron Throne with Ghost at his feet to boot.
    Actually, I've seen him sitting on it several times lol.
    I keep telling M~n~G but he doesn't respond.
    I seen it, ahm tellin' you !!!

TDH3H

Winter is Coming!

Winter is Coming!

Still haven't started it yet.. now I want to lol

I am getting bored watching The Mentalist after a while

Another fantastic episode tonight, really love how everything's building and coming together. Season is already half way over
    Administrator

*Pops in*
    *Pops out*

This week's episode airs tonight in less than 14 hours.

*exits without reading any posts*

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

This episode was just plain satisfying with what happened at Craster's. Especially when Hodor turned Hulk on that one guy.

Judging by the "Previously on..." segment you could tell that this was going to be a jam packed episode. Some of those highlights went back to the first few episodes of season 1. Unbelievable the amount of stuff covered. And once again the acting was superb. This is definitely an episode to watch again - especially for you Unsullied. Much and more important information spread throughout. I'll have to offer my thoughts and favorite parts in another post, but one thing stuck out to me: Many considered this to be a "filler episode", but more importantly is that this episode re-aligned the show with the books in many ways as well.
    Winter is Coming!

Such a great show

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
    Aww.
    Maybe this GoT is something I can watch with the young granddaughter after all

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Some ratings news:

James Hibberd at Entertainment Weekly says...

(Game of Thrones) delivered 7.2 million viewers for its first airing at 9 p.m., then totaled 8.6 million including encores for the night.

This marks the fourth consecutive episode to climb in the ratings and the third series-high record in a row. Overall, Thrones is averaging a whopping 17.8 million viewers this season across all platforms, up 24 percent from last year.
    Just WOW!

As with previous seasons, about half of the viewers watch the show via non-traditional means. That is, they're either watching it online on HBOGo or downloading it illegally.
    Winter is Coming!

^^^ I read somewhere once that HBO and Nielsen figure in the estimated illegal downloads into their "all platforms" numbers. But, some people don't believe they do and I'm a little skeptical myself. If they don't then those numbers, as big as they are, are actually lower than the real viewership.

But let's put it into perspective. The average number of viewers of The Sopranos, HBO's "most watched show ever" peaked in 2004 at 14.4 million. That was before HBOGo, On Demand, etc., of course, and this season of GoT isn't finished yet, but it appears The Sopranos will soon become "HBO's second most watched show ever" (if it hasn't already).

This is HUGE news and I'd expect some kind of press release from HBO soon too.

Winter is Coming!