Page 68 of 168 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2519

Thread: Game of Thrones

The best part of that episode for me was when Kalisi took Jorah's hand after he played hero.

The worst part was the child sacrifice.... who'd follow that guy? He always seemed honorable and 'fair'. But he's lost his way. His ambition might be his biggest weakness. Can't understand turning around 'could' be the right choice. He's all clouded
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    He probably would have either scored a direct hit on the dragon logo, or overthrown the whole dais.
    I was thinking that at best he'd impale Dany, or launch it into the stands on the left.
    Last edited by L.M.; 06-11-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    The best part of that episode for me was when Kalisi took Jorah's hand after he played hero.

The worst part was the child sacrifice.... who'd follow that guy? He always seemed honorable and 'fair'. But he's lost his way. His ambition might be his biggest weakness. Can't understand turning around 'could' be the right choice. He's all clouded
    Didn't we see Stannis burning people and having relatives and detractors murdered at the beginning? And use black magic to murder his own brother? And imprison Davos wrongfully?

Hopefully Jorah didn't give Dany greyscale disease -whoops! Considering little Shireen got it from touching a doll, it's pretty contagious!

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Didn't we see Stannis burning people and having relatives and detractors murdered at the beginning? And use black magic to murder his own brother? And imprison Davos wrongfully?

Hopefully Jorah didn't give Dany greyscale disease -whoops! Considering little Shireen got it from touching a doll, it's pretty contagious!
    maybe with dragon blood it'll make her immortal...... dragonscale
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

He had redeemed himself somewhat the last season and a half, but prior to that I would hardly say he was honorable or fair.

Ok. I'm super bummed right now. How you guys feelin?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Not happy. Sad Panda.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Not surprised (they've been foreshadowing this with Ollie and Slynt for half the season) and not worried nor sad, except about waiting a year to see him rise again.

wow is all i can say. good episode hate cliff hangers like this
    im glad theon hopefully has come to his senses
    gotta say though cercsei has a nice rack

Say in ain't Snow
    Red 98

From what I've read Jon Snow is really dead, but I could see the red witch raising him from the dead next season.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    From what I've read Jon Snow is really dead, but I could see the red witch raising him from the dead next season.
    Same but iirc kit jon's actor renewed his contract along with several others till season 7 so maybe jon gets switched out for bran next season with Jon either being resurrected at the end of season 6 or season 7

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    They pretty much made it look like he's deader than a door nail. I don't know how anyone could survive that anyways. Those daggers were pretty long, and the last one looked like it went through the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Same but iirc kit jon's actor renewed his contract along with several others till season 7 so maybe jon gets switched out for bran next season with Jon either being resurrected at the end of season 6 or season 7
    They have previously killed off characters who had seasons remaining on their contracts. I wouldn't think that would determine that he is coming back (although I think he will at some point).

They pretty much made it look like he's deader than a door nail. I don't know how anyone could survive that anyways. Those daggers were pretty long, and the last one looked like it went through the heart.
    Yeah, he definitely wouldn't survive that. However, if you remember the Lord of Light can bring you back, lol. I remember the Hound killing or badly injuring that one dude who's name I can't remember, the dude with the eye patch, he was resurrected.

I don't know, but, man, without Snow who's left with honor (who can actually swing a sword)? I knew it was coming, but wth? We have a show full of villians. It'll probably all end with the white walkers killing everyone, lol. It would only be fitting with this show.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.