Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Transformers 3 is badass!!!

Has anyone else seen it? I saw it this morning, I thought it was better than the rest!

It's a bit long, but you dont notice that much. LOTS of action!!! The last hour or so of the movie is just a huge epic battle between the Decepticons and Autobots.

I loved it, despite negative reviews. Some of it was same ol Transformers, but not a whole lot.

It's hard to explain much without giving too much away, but I suggest you go see it. If you liked, somewhat liked the last 2 movies, this one tops them.

I was entertained from beginning to end. 6 dollars was worth it!

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    I won't say I was entertained from beginning to end, it got a little sleepy there for a bit. I definitely thought it was the strongest of them all in plot and action. Liked the girl a lot more than I thought I would, too. The constant comic relief was a little unnecessary at times, but the funny parts were better than the ones in the last one, for sure.

two thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    Has anyone else seen it? I saw it this morning, I thought it was better than the rest!

It's a bit long, but you dont notice that much. LOTS of action!!! The last hour or so of the movie is just a huge epic battle between the Decepticons and Autobots.

I loved it, despite negative reviews. Some of it was same ol Transformers, but not a whole lot.

It's hard to explain much without giving too much away, but I suggest you go see it. If you liked, somewhat liked the last 2 movies, this one tops them.

I was entertained from beginning to end. 6 dollars was worth it!
    the chicago portion was amazing

definite blu ray purchase

Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post

Agree 100%, fantastic visual effects in that battle scene. My 9 year old nephew was almost standing on his seat watching it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    Agree 100%, fantastic visual effects in that battle scene. My 9 year old nephew was almost standing on his seat watching it!
    michael bay gets a bad rap but damn, that was fantastic!

with it's 5 day opening weekend it's already up to 162 mill lol

it's amazing how much animated movies cost to make compared to cgi, because cars 2 cost 200 mill, tf3 cost 195

super 8 cost 50 lol

michael bay gets a bad rap but damn, that was fantastic!

with it's 5 day opening weekend it's already up to 162 mill lol

it's amazing how much animated movies cost to make compared to cgi, because cars 2 cost 200 mill, tf3 cost 195

super 8 cost 50 lol
    Yea but Michael Bay movies are in a class of their own as far as cost because they have to pay for an explosion every 5 minutes.

Thats the part i wanna see the most.I can't wait to see the movie.

started writing my official review for this last night, but it's going to be a very long review so i stopped for the night.

in short though: this one is on par with the first film and in some places far exceeds. they definitely fixed the issues the second film had.

the way they weaved the Apollo missions etc into this was done really well i thought.

while it had some spots where you went: "uh... what?" the movie as a whole did it's job as a 4th of July Blockbuster.

the visual effects were incredible, yet again and the fights were a lot better.

also it didn't hurt to have it in 3D
    Last edited by RealBronco; 07-04-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: ninja edit: typo

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Oh yeah it was epiiiiiiiiiiiiic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

My favorite character died. Don't like it.

And I'm a TF fan.

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    My favorite character died. Don't like it.

And I'm a TF fan.
    Yeah it was pretty effed up that IronHide got killed on some petty ish by Sentinel Prime.... but the Whole plot to Ironhide being Killed was because he apposed the second greatest threat next to Optimus Prime.. Iron Hide is a beast and I would have killed him too, so he wouldnt become a problem later on. Sentinel Should have Killed Optimus at the Lincoln memorial. Cuz Optimus has been a straight up savage since Revenge of the Fallen..

Never Understood why he got beat up so much in the first one. But Optimus Definitely handled the business in Revenge of the Fallen and The Dark of The Moon.. I guess my only complaint is,,,,,,,

BTW my Favorite is Bumblebee.. He has some of the best Hand to hand combat moves..

Why nothing was mentioned about IronHide being Killed... Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and whatever the red car name was right there to witness and didnt mention a word to Optimus about it.. and Optimus didnt even bother to ask either one of those guys where IronHide was at either.. my only complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_23 View Post
    Yeah it was pretty effed up that IronHide got killed on some petty ish by Sentinel Prime.... but the Whole plot to Ironhide being Killed was because he apposed the second greatest threat next to Optimus Prime.. Iron Hide is a beast and I would have killed him too, so he wouldnt become a problem later on. Sentinel Should have Killed Optimus at the Lincoln memorial. Cuz Optimus has been a straight up savage since Revenge of the Fallen..

Never Understood why he got beat up so much in the first one. But Optimus Definitely handled the business in Revenge of the Fallen and The Dark of The Moon.. I guess my only complaint is,,,,,,,

BTW my Favorite is Bumblebee.. He has some of the best Hand to hand combat moves..

Why nothing was mentioned about IronHide being Killed... Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and whatever the red car name was right there to witness and didnt mention a word to Optimus about it.. and Optimus didnt even bother to ask either one of those guys where IronHide was at either.. my only complaint
    the red car was Mirage.

also i don't think he had to ask what happened to Ironhide, when he arrived at NEST, it was completely destroyed and we can just assume he found Ironhide's rusted chassis out front.

also i love how you two just gave up the two biggest plot shockers of the whole movie lol. that's awesome because now people can't be mad at me when they read it in my review.

also an even better opportunity for Sentinal to kill Optimus would have been when they both took a little drive to the desert and Optimus gave him the Matrix of Leadership. he could have killed him right there when he accepted it.

Is it like the other 2? Just hot girls, explosions, and no real content? If so, I'll probably get it on DVD at some point because they are pretty entertaining.

Sig by Blondie79

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_23 View Post

t
    Oh yeah! When he git shot Shockwave and blasted his head apart? That was aawesome!

Anyone else with me in seeing Megatron as Mega-bin-Ladin-tron?? His burlap sack made it look he was the one hiding out in a dark cave.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Is it like the other 2? Just hot girls, explosions, and no real content? If so, I'll probably get it on DVD at some point because they are pretty entertaining.
    it's better than the 2nd one and on par with the 1st, but has more epic battle sequences than both. and a hot chic that's a much better actress and better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Oh yeah! When he git shot Shockwave and blasted his head apart? That was aawesome!

Anyone else with me in seeing Megatron as Mega-bin-Ladin-tron?? His burlap sack made it look he was the one hiding out in a dark cave.
    i was confused about that whole thing myself. why a robot would need a big head cover is beyond me. and why he all of a sudden decided to disguise himself when in the previous two he preached about not hiding from the insects. he was adamant about not choosing an earth vehicle disguise.

but then maybe he listened to Starscream and decided hiding would keep him alive.