Jarvis Moss & Raiders?

Did the Raiders sign Jarvis Moss? I don't know if I read correctly?

yeah they signed him in the middle of the season
    after he was cut

I'm sure he'll be as scary of a defender as he was here in Denver....

It's good for us. One less defender to worry about during the game.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Wow...that explains that teams expectations!!! Haha!

Moss fits the typical raider acquisition, freakish physical gifts, no talent or heart.

See heyward-bey
    Jamarcus Russell
    Ashlie lelie
    Michael Huff

Bring in the fastest, strongest, biggest, throw-it-fartherest players we can find.

\

and apparently they just signed him for next year lol Good luck Jerkis heres to you being cut in the second week of pratices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Lol, y'all are hilarious. Ranked 2nd in sacks and had the best D-line in terms of getting pressure according to FootballOutsiders. He's just a rotation guy. So keep talkin' about a signing when you haven't signed 1 DL yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    Moss fits the typical raider acquisition, freakish physical gifts, no talent or heart.

See heyward-bey
    Jamarcus Russell
    Ashlie lelie
    Michael Huff

Bring in the fastest, strongest, biggest, throw-it-fartherest players we can find.
    Huff shouldn't be included. And why would DHB be included? Kid works his butt off every season but just sucks. Doesn't suck because of a lack of heart..

And the Broncos fans talking about lack of HEART? Where was the heart in that 59-14 beat down at HOME? Team damn near gave up.

One thing I do like about this current Raiders team, they do seem to have "heart". Seymour has a lot do with that imo.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Lol, y'all are hilarious. Ranked 2nd in sacks and had the best D-line in terms of getting pressure according to FootballOutsiders. He's just a rotation guy. So keep talkin' about a signing when you haven't signed 1 DL yet.

Huff shouldn't be included. And why would DHB be included? Kid works his butt off every season but just sucks. Doesn't suck because of a lack of heart..

And the Broncos fans talking about lack of HEART? Where was the heart in that 59-14 beat down at HOME? Team damn near gave up.

One thing I do like about this current Raiders team, they do seem to have "heart". Seymour has a lot do with that imo.

They didn't come close, they DID give up. It was the most disgraceful thing I've ever seen as a Bronco fan.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Then again I guess it is the offseason, people tend to get real confident in their statements & forget the recent past easily.

And for the record, I don't like the guy. He's a loud mouth twitter thug & a crappy player. But by no means this means we are desperate for help on the DL.

Hopefully he'll do for them what he did for us