View Poll Results: How long do we give Tebow to prove that he is the answer?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • End of this season

22 13.10%
  • Until the end of next season

106 63.10%
  • 2 years

25 14.88%
  • 3+ years

15 8.93%
Page 29 of 572 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    What exactly has he won?
    You must have "switch the word winner with championship winner" disease.

We called Orton when he was arriving a winner, we called Jake Plummer a winner, how many rings do they have?

@VicLombardi
    Vic Lombardi
    As for Hoge, I really don't care about his "analysis". Can't take a guy who's named Merrill too seriously. But Tebow aint ready.

Quote Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
    How is what he said true? Really, where the evidence that suggests Tebow will be successful in the NFL? I would like to know, because as far as I can tell, there isn't any evidence.

High School, College, doesn't mean anything when it comes to success in the NFL.
    And yet, where is the proof that Tebow can't. Is this really sufficient time to base a statement(s) such as Hodge did?.
    HE>i

Just relax and enjoy the soap opera over LeBron James calling out Merril Hoge for going after Tebow, right in the middle of Tebow calling out Hoge.

Enjoy it, be fascinated by it. Forget whether LeBron has won a championship. It would be just as fascinating if it was Barkely.

Keep the hate coming "experts". Only drives him more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post

We called Orton when he was arriving a winner, we called Jake Plummer a winner, how many rings do they have?
    Well, I guess everyone is a winner then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Bingo.

If someone can't recognize that Lebron James is an elite NBA talent who will eventually get a Championship (heck, he's knocked on the door twice), then I'm not sure I can say anything to convince them otherwise.

Well, I guess everyone is a winner then.
    Merril Hoge certainly is not.

LOL I wonder how many people are going to be offended that you just compared a rookie to a HOF QB. But that was just my first thought. Good research and it was fun to read.

I still cant get over him leading his highschool team to a win with a BROKEN FLIPPING LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!

But uh... watch out there, Tebows got leagues to go before he becomes a Elway.

What exactly has he won?
    Haha, what is funny is that you are doing the exact same thing Hoge is doing----throwing some rash judgments out about a very skilled athlete. Listen, I don't even like Lebron James as a player, but to say he isn't a winner is just dumb. The guy is one of the best players in NBA history. So if John Elway would have never won those last two superbowls you would say he wasn't a winner? I guess in your book Dan Marino isn't a winner either?

Your 6000+ posts on a forum highly populated with loudmouth idiots doesn't necessarily make you a "winner".

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    And yet, where is the proof that Tebow can't. Is this really sufficient time to base a statement(s) such as Hodge did?.
    I never said he couldn't, I just said there's no proof whether he can or can't, so what LeBron said is NOT true. Some of it is true, but it's not all true, that's my point.

Also, don't act like I'm agreeing with whatever Hodge said, I have no idea what he said, haven't read it, but I don't like the guy and when someone mentioned the word 'factor back' in another thread, I remembered why. There's one positive to not having cable/satellite, I don't have to listen to the morons at ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat the Bolts View Post
    Your 6000+ posts on a forum highly populated with loudmouth idiots doesn't necessarily make you a "winner".
    Hahahaha

Oh snap!

lol

Lebron

lol
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Momentus View Post
    But... America is a Christian Nation. Im not seeing how his religion has ANY thing to do with the disrespect.

If anything it's the Tebow fans that make people not like Tebow. It's one thing to want to see your favorite player play. Its another thing to disrespect the history and tradition of a proud franchise, make up false accusations anytime a news story comes out about Tebow's lack of progression, and venomously attack anyone who disagrees with the hype.

Ironically, the "Tebow haters" are pretty much created by the backlash from the hype created Tebow fans themselves.
    America IS NOT a Christian nation....it is a RELIGIOUS TOLERANT nation....

Are you willing to see the Broncos fail if that means Tebow gets to play?

Simple question, yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    America IS NOT a Christian nation....it is a RELIGIOUS TOLERANT nation....

I can drive down the main street in every single city in America and I will see at least 2 Churches of Jesus Christ... or am I wrong?

This Nation is predominantly Christian. I probably used the wrong words.