View Poll Results: How long do we give Tebow to prove that he is the answer?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • End of this season

22 13.10%
  • Until the end of next season

106 63.10%
  • 2 years

25 14.88%
  • 3+ years

15 8.93%
Page 26 of 572 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
    Losers recognize winners first.
    2011-2012 Adopted Broncos: Orlando Franklin

Hoge is just mad his book is being out sold by Tebow.

Now thats a great endorsment! The most hated guy in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Funny thing is.. Lebron isn't a winner.
    Does he not have the most wins of any player in the NBA over the past 3 years? Maybe he doesn't have titles, but you can't say he's not a winner.

Jake Plummer never won any titles but we called him a winner.

Now then... from here on out I will do my best to not get into a LeBron argument

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Hoge is just mad his book is being out sold by Tebow.

Hoge is a tool, I like him for some reason yet he's a tool, LeBron was right...all these guys who were like 10th rd picks in the 80's come out talking like they were even half as nice...smh

I don't even know what to say to this but here was my expression. Lebron backing TT up? I sense the apocalypse upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
    KingJames LeBron James
    Listened to Merril Hoge today on SC and he was just blasting Tebow. The man hasn't even play a full season and its only his 2nd year in.

Guys get on that TV and act like they was all WORLD when they played. How bout encouraging him and wishing him the best instead of hating!!
    8 minutes ago
    LeBron James
    KingJames LeBron James

Not a big LeBron Guy but he's right!
    Maybe he is a LeBroncos fan.
    On Tebow: After a dismal 1-4 start to this season. "I've never seen a human who can will himself to win like that"
    Von Miller 11.27.2011

“Tebow is a special kind of a player; I’ve never seen a player like him in my whole career”
    Champ Bailey said on “NFL Total Access”

"As a math guy, I would say that Tebow has a high trajectory by linear extrapolation, don't you think?"

Quote Originally Posted by Keckler View Post
    from his twitter @KingJames
    "Tim Tebow will succeed in the NFL. He's a hard worker, a student of the game, a natural born leader and most of all a WINNER! It takes time and he'll be nice. Listened to Merril Hoge today on SC and he was just blasting Tebow. The man hasn't even play a full season and its only his 2nd year in. Guys get on that TV and act like they was all WORLD when they played. How bout encouraging him and wishing him the best instead of hating!!"
    Now that is the most wise thing that i've ever heard LeBron say, Encouragement.
    HE>i

So the most overrated athlete in the world is rooting for Tim.

This might not be good.

Quote Originally Posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
    I think people hate on TT because of his religion. We live in such an evil world people want to see him fail morally and on the field. Very sad times in the world
    It's a tempting thought, and like everything there's probably some truth -- but the odd thing is that Tebow has always affected people this way, from the very beginning. He's polarizing. He affected the world of the SEC (which is much more emotional and visceral) the exact same way, and not many people knew about the religious angle.

My UGA friends, LSU friends, FSU friends -- the all used to sputter in anger about him early on.

Until, one by one . . . . .

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Does he not have the most wins of any player in the NBA over the past 3 years? Maybe he doesn't have titles, but you can't say he's not a winner.

Now then... from here on out I will do my best to not get into a LeBron argument
    I got your back if you wanna, LeBron made it to the NBA Finals twice so far, and Orton made it to the SB as a backup...since then Orton will never see the playoffs again, bet me

It's a good feeling knowing that I have as many rings as LeBron James at the end of the day.
    Brock you like a hurricane!

Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

If there was ever a sport where wins and losses can't be attributed to a specific position player, it's basketball. Saying LeBron has more wins than whatever is pointless because there is no quarterback in basketball, there is no goalie in basketball, there is no pitcher in basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post

I was just joking. I just wanted to get that one comment out of the way. It was bound to happen.

Regardless, I'd rather see Tebow play for an entire season before people go all crazy bashing on him. I'm sure Lebron knows that feeling.
    Last edited by Amari24; 08-03-2011 at 08:21 PM.