Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How could you not be excited about this kid

Just watch this great video on knowshon Moreno.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIL96...feature=relmfu

If he can just stay healthy he will do great things. He is exciting to watch and they sky is the limit with this kid if he can stay healthy.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Lately, Moreno hasn't been exciting me. I know the Oline last season wasn't helping much, but he's gotta get it done this season or the Broncos might have to file him under the "bust" category. I hope he does good and I'm rooting for him!

Quote Originally Posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
    Just watch this great video on knowshon Moreno.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIL96...feature=relmfu

If he can just stay healthy he will do great things. He is exciting to watch and they sky is the limit with this kid if he can stay healthy.
    The key phrase being IF HE CAN STAY HEALTHY, which so far he hasn't. Plus he doesn't have great speed

Quote Originally Posted by RazR View Post
    Lately, Moreno hasn't been exciting me. I know the Oline last season wasn't helping much, but he's gotta get it done this season or the Broncos might have to file him under the "bust" category. I hope he does good and I'm rooting for him!
    Bust really a bust. Dude is as exciting as it gets when he has the ball. He just needs to stay healthy.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Moreno will have a huge year. He won us that game against NE. He doesn't have great speed. But he has good vision and he has ENOUGH speed

I hope, we need the backfield to post big numbers if we want to get into any playoff contention

Quote Originally Posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
    Bust really a bust. Dude is as exciting as it gets when he has the ball. He just needs to stay healthy.
    Bust is a hard word, but seriously, he needs to get his career going. He's a very talented player & has the tools to be a great RB in the league. Can his body handle the NFL? Can his college success translate into the NFL on a regular basis?

I hope the answer is YES because the Broncos have their hopes invested into him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile303High View Post
    Moreno will have a huge year. He won us that game against NE. He doesn't have great speed. But he has good vision and he has ENOUGH speed
    Ya i was at that game. My 2nd game i have been to. It was great.

I'm amazed how many times he had to fight off defenders within a second of receiving the ball.

He's a lean, mean running machine this year and I expect he'll do much better in Fox's run oriented offense opposed to McDaniels' pass happy offense.

Also, I'm tired of people going, "if he can stay healthy" when he's only missed what, three games in two seasons?

If we can run effectively & stop the run effectively, we should make the playoffs. However, those are two HUGE IFs!

I love it when people say he isn't a powerful back I sure saw his bustin fools he Is a fighter he won't go down without fighting until he can't fight no more

better question is how could you BE exited about Moreno. He's shown absolutely nothing so far. And from what Ive seen at TC he's still the same slow stumbler he has been. I hope Im wrong and he makes the jump this season.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelkinevil View Post
    better question is how could you BE exited about Moreno. He's shown absolutely nothing so far. And from what Ive seen at TC he's still the same slow stumbler he has been. I hope Im wrong and he makes the jump this season.
    That actually not a better question, But what ever helps you sleep at night.

I have a feeling the Moreno situation is much like the McFadden situation, injuries, and others factors cause him to have below average seasons his first two years, didn't really break out until his 3rd season. Moreno definitely has flashes of greatness, and I honestly believe he can be very productive and a legit #1 playing under Fox.

Honestly, nothing in that video was jaw-dropping. This guy is entering his third NFL season and the best highlights this video came up with were a 12 yard run for a first down and a couple of goal-line carries for TDs. None of these clips made me say "wow".

I'm not ready to give up on Moreno, but he's got a lot to prove this year.