Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1448
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,893

    Arrow Kyle Orton vs. Tim Tebow Threads (merged)



    I wanted to make a point that could be understood as easily as possible.

    So I drew it. We all like pictures.

    This is my broad view (not just 2011) on the whole QB situation, with the current guys on the team.

    It's my opinion and one I feel is shared by most people on this forum.

    This picture shows why the "Orton gives us the best chance to win" argument is ridiculous.

    So, to the Orton advocates, what is the point of him starting?

    Even if you take Tebow out of the graph altogether,

    why is Kyle Orton starting?
    Last edited by Brohemoth; 08-03-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,072
    Really, This needed a thread.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    784
    Sweet visual, maybe you should make a power point presentation

    :paper:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    737
    He's going to win more than the Super Bowl? Wow. I didn't know the NFL had a secret level.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,097
    Is this a serious graph? It has to be a joke right?

    Right?




    Right???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2matt View Post
    He's going to win more than the Super Bowl? Wow. I didn't know the NFL had a secret level.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    455
    According to your graph, Orton gives us the better chance to win right now...what's the point of this?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,367
    This thread made me sad, I was thinking some animation from the movie 300 with tebow and kyle orton's heads properly placed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Annoying Bills Fans
    Posts
    4,563
    So you make a "graph" THAT YOU ADMIT IS BASED ENTIRELY ON YOUR OPINION AND NOT ANY FACTS and you expect to be taken seriously?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by neckbeard View Post
    So you make a "graph" THAT YOU ADMIT IS BASED ENTIRELY ON YOUR OPINION AND NOT ANY FACTS and you expect to be taken seriously?
    Truth of the matter is, most people verbalize this same sentiment. Kyle has peaked (with years behind him) . Tebow has a lot of upside (with years to come).

    That is why the polls all say 80-85% of Bronco fans want Tebow to start. They have all seen Orton's graph plateauing with any improvement adhering to the law of diminishing returns. In other words, it's a losing proposition to stick with Kyle. All this is seen too clearly in that no NFL team will give him starter money other than the Broncos for 1 year or a long term contract.
    "There's only one person carrying the ball right here."
    -Tim Tebow, 12/26/10, game winning drive

    XV knows touchdowns.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    littleton CO
    Posts
    880
    as another poster put it (quite brilliantly) :
    Tebow will sink or swim, Orton can only tread water.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by TT15Superman View Post
    Truth of the matter is, most people verbalize this same sentiment. Kyle has peaked (with years behind him) . Tebow has a lot of upside (with years to come).

    That is why the polls all say 80-85% of Bronco fans want Tebow to start. They have all seen Orton's graph plateauing with any improvement adhering to the law of diminishing returns. In other words, it's a losing proposition to stick with Kyle. All this is seen too clearly in that no NFL team will give him starter money other than the Broncos for 1 year or a long term contract.
    ORton has gotten better each and every year, how do you know he has peaked?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Granada Nicaragua
    Posts
    9,168
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrange7 View Post
    ORton has gotten better each and every year, how do you know he has peaked?
    Um, he wasn't better last year.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    24,672
    I wish I wasn't at work so I could see the picture... sounds like it'd be funny

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Granada Nicaragua
    Posts
    9,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    I wish I wasn't at work so I could see the picture... sounds like it'd be funny
    I used my phone to look at it

    It's a graph, basically. I don't disagree with the graph at all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •