Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Cool 6 days and counting....

I'm really looking forward to our upcoming game!! This is, unfortunately, a "must win" game for the Panthers... ya don't wanna mess with a Panther with it's back against a wall. They'll hurt ya!

I'm looking forward to a great game, in all seriousness.... I hope both teams play well, with no injuries especially!! Good luck with the game-planning this week, and good luck this sunday.
    [b][SIZE=5][URL=http://panthershuddle.com/phpportal/]Check out the Panthers Huddle all you NFL Football Fans!! I am the ambassador[/URL]

Proud owner of Stncld[/SIZE][/b]

Good luck to you also... Bell will be starting so hopefully we can see his true talent.

You better hope Delhomme stops throwing TD passes to the wrong team. If Warfield can do it, Champ can! This will probably be another one of those ugly games.

Man, yall have some serious ponies in your stable!! Griffin goes out... in comes Bell... how long is Anderson out for?
    [b][SIZE=5][URL=http://panthershuddle.com/phpportal/]Check out the Panthers Huddle all you NFL Football Fans!! I am the ambassador[/URL]

Jeez, I'm really getting tired of us playing all these tough defenses!!

You better hope Delhomme stops throwing TD passes to the wrong team. If Warfield can do it, Champ can! This will probably be another one of those ugly games..
    I don't think that'll happen as easily this week, simply because Denver doesn't have the D line that ATL has, nor the pass rush they applied.... but, you do have a good point... Jake needs to settle down, and throw it away if there's nothing happening...
    Last edited by Cat_Attack; 10-04-2004 at 03:59 PM.

andersons done for the season, so q and bell need to pick it up somethin serious.

No offense, but people need to quit assuming that Bell is starting against Carolina. I gaurantee Q isn't hurt that bad. If he isn't hurt that Bad, he'll start.
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Originally posted by Cat_Attack
    I don't think that'll happen as easily this week, simply because Denver doesn't have the D line that ATL has, nor the pass rush they applied.... but, you do have a good point... Jake needs to settle down, and throw it away if there's nothing happening...
    lol..our Jake has the same problem!! Plummer (or "Lefty" as I like to call him) has been doing better the last couple weeks. His #'s wern't great against the bucs but he had a few drops and at least we got a "w".

Re: 6 days and counting....

Originally posted by Cat_Attack
    ya don't wanna mess with a Panther with it's back against a wall. They'll hurt ya!
    oh yeah! well . . . you don't want to mess with a bronco when their having a decent season cause they'll . . . . jump over you. or something like that.

go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

sorry cat_attack

remember you are coming to our House --- we're not playing in your litter box --- and then before you have a chance to lick your wounds, "y'all" have to go to Philly's House --- rough road ahead for you poor little kitty cats. "a panther is like a leopard except he isn't peppered" ---ogden nash
    Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 10-04-2004 at 06:54 PM.

May God Bless all the men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

bell isnt starting dumb asses

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    bell isnt starting dumb asses
    And you know this how?

and how do you know bell is starting???

mike shanahan isnt going to change the line up yet.he still believes in the little man

If Q cant go it will be Droughns sholdering the work load. Trust me when I say Bell is not ready yet.