Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Mays

Joe Mays

Is a bad man. Love how he brings the lumber

He has been surprisingly good in coverage too.

I'd like to name him, Joe "The Muss" Mays.
    HE>i

He got a great football name too. Mean Joe Mays

The first game we watched last year where he was playing he stood out from the crowd before we even knew who he was. I forget the specific opponent but watching them fall was a thing of beauty.

My daughter and I became huge fans and really missed the Lynch style hits when he got hurt. Hopefully the team stays healthy this year, I've been spending too many football sunday evenings in a bad mood the last few years.
    [

Murder Mays has been a beast so far...

He's been our best LB so far this PS & TC

i love mays, hes alot better then he was last year and doesnt look bad droppin back into coverage. i hope he ends up being like a brian dawkins in his prime laying people out and being a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by McNasty89 View Post
    i love mays, hes alot better then he was last year and doesnt look bad droppin back into coverage. i hope he ends up being like a brian dawkins in his prime laying people out and being a beast.
    So do I brother, so do I

Even the Seahawks commentators, who were so biased it was vomit inducing, commented on how he was flat out "jackin' up foos' "

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Im really excited about mays. I really like under dog players like players that were either low draft picks or undradted and that were backups on other teams that emerge into starting roles and have break out seasons more so than I do first round picks. Don't get me wrong im excited about Miller but for some reason im more excited about Joe mays.

There is potential for some really big hits.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Im really excited about mays. I really like under dog players like players that were either low draft picks or undradted and that were backups on other teams that emerge into starting roles and have break out seasons more so than I do first round picks. Don't get me wrong im excited about Miller but for some reason im more excited about Joe mays.
    I know how you feel. I feel the same way about WW

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post

There is potential for some really big hits.
    He really is one tough hombre...
    he should get better this season...
    more experienced.

Love his drive.

Excited about the new look defense...
    Coach Allen...
    VonDoom..
    Rahim...
    Champ...

high hopes...
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Mostly I've been impressed with his coverage abilities. He's not somebody you'll ask to go cover deep down the field, but he plays the short to intermediate range zones really well and after watching some of his plays against the Hawks and Bills you really notice how well he works passing off TE's and WR's running through his zone. He's definitely not very quick, and looks a little awkward doing it, but he sticks close enough to his man that if somebody tries to throw a pass in there he'll knock the piss out of him and force an incompletion.

Mays along with Vaughn are IMO the two most pleasant surprises coming out of this pre-season. We have two very good players with them.