Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    All that I know is that he looked very bad that game. All game long. Against the bottom half of Arizona's receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
    To a small, not terribly fast borderline NFL CB talent an achilles tear could easily end a career.
    It might, but he will come back. Doctors today with modern technology are good. He just needs to make sure he rehabs properly. He is young and he should recover. It sucks because i thought he was a good punt returner and a better overall player than cox.

This makes me a sad panda. Hopefully he will be ok but it don't sound good.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

I was heartbroken when I saw it, still am. Most people know he's my favorite player. It's likely to be the end of his career if it's a tare.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I was heartbroken when I saw it, still am. Most people know he's my favorite player. It's likely to be the end of his career if it's a tare.
    it wont end his career.

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl View Post
    Dag Nab It!!!!

For those who don't have a twitter account, the link above is reporting it as "the most serious kind" of achilles injury.

I am so sad. I can only pray he's wrong, but not likely.
    Vic Lombardi is posting the same thing on his twitter.

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler4tw View Post
    have to agree here with you lol last year everyone loved Cox he was gonna be our next great corner alongside Champ than he gets into a lil bit of trouble (not saying its ok) and everyone's after his head ....
    WORD..............

{ I can never use this logo enough, dosen't even have to relate to the topic.....it still fits }

Denver Post confirmed he tore it

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos_man23 View Post
    Denver Post confirmed he tore it
    I thought it just said that he appeared to tear it. I'll have to wait until we hear official confirmation. We've been really unlucky with this injury...first Lendale, then DT and now Squid. All talented guys. Hope they can come back strongly from it.

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
    Hunter, Mcbean, Unrein, Quinton Carter impressed me tonight.

Agree,Riley, Beal and Mohamed also.
    Really liked the accuracy On Tebows throw to Riley. Sort of reminded me of the mad bomber!

Quote Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    I agree with you 100% here. Stanley Daniels is usually the 2nd string LG. All of them should be replaced. I think we can make due with the OTs, or at least RT Herb Taylor, but they're certainly upgradeable as well.

How our depth got to be this putrid is beyond me.
    Really? Go back and take a look at the camp roster from July 09, their were quite a few young olinemen on that roster. Some of them even had a little talent. Then along came Mc Dufus and his, very good friend, Hochsteer. The rest is history.
    Last edited by olgrouch; 09-02-2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: cleaned it up before the mod's got on me.

Old School...Let's call it out!

Orton ain't great..but he's the best we got.

Quinn look like a deer... I scream around that corner...eyes a blazin..Didn't want to hit it...but it looked soo pathetic tonight..

Tebow...He ain't no pro right now. He better at slinging books, than a ball. He makes it hard to cheer against...but he sucking it up!

O-Line- Son...someone in that line needs to pass on the fact we were a once proud beast. There was a time we drove it down their throats...we drove it...we drove it down their damn throats.. There was pride pushing #30 to 2000+... get some pride..

D-fense might look a bit better...but c'mon...they gotta be monster to have to hold that line. My perdiction....9:7 wild card.. I'm saying it...Get tough Broncos. Get tough Bronco fans! Barrel Man is looking down.

Oline Depth??? What about depth at just about every position on the field. That was an absolutely terrible showing. The 1's from Zona dominated us, the 2's absolutely smoked us, and the 3's kicked our ass. Was a totally dominate performance.

We are beyond screwed when the injuries start
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

We just got our azzes kicked...by a bunch of ******* nerds..