Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who's your #1 Dolts?

I took a flier on Tolbert in my FF league.

Was he worth it?

Probably worth it as Mathews will get injured like usual.

But as of now Mathews is there number 1 as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    Probably worth it as Mathews will get injured like usual.

But as of now Mathews is there number 1 as far as I know.
    i bet you hope he gets injured don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
    I took a flier on Tolbert in my FF league.

Was he worth it?

i wouldn't take either guy high but Mathews will likely get much more touches, although tolbert may get more opportunities in goaline situations.

so he may be worth it if he can get double digit TD's again, depending on when you drafted him..

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i wouldn't take either guy high but Mathews will likely get much more touches, although tolbert may get more opportunities in goaline situations.

so he may be worth it if he can get double digit TD's again, depending on when you drafted him..
    Grabbed him with the 101st pick in a 12-team league.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
    Grabbed him with the 101st pick in a 12-team league.
    thats not a bad pick then IMO

i bet you hope he gets injured don't you?
    Why would anybody hope for a player to get injured? Thats like going up to a construction site and hoping one of the workers falls and gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer_ber73 View Post
    Why would anybody hope for a player to get injured? Thats like going up to a construction site and hoping one of the workers falls and gets hurt.
    Denver can't beat the Chargers consistently anymore.
    What better way for a sorry team to have even an outside chance of beating the Chargers than to wish the star players drop like flies.

Seriously man, right now the Bolts 2nd string are just as good if not better than your first string. The Broncos haven't got a prayer vs the Chargers this year.

Quote of the year:

Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    ....stop smacking b/c it's stupid, and pointless. Smacking is for winners...

Quote Originally Posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    Denver can't beat the Chargers consistently anymore.
    What better way for a sorry team to have even an outside chance of beating the Chargers than to wish the star players drop like flies.

Seriously man, right now the Bolts 2nd string are just as good if not better than your first string. The Broncos haven't got a prayer vs the Chargers this year.
    We've seen you say that for about the 10000000000 times so far.
    Shut up and let the season play out enough with the garbo talk let the teams handle it on the field. dumb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by toothpick View Post
    Shut up and let the season play out enough with the garbo talk let the teams handle it on the field. dumb
    when was the last time you had your tooth pricked?
    truth hurts doesn't it?

Quote of the year:

Quote Originally Posted by toothpick View Post
    remember that the next time you or any of your other donko counterparts want to bust out the "chargers cant get it done" trophy polish smack.....whicxh is about once every 4 or 5 seconds or so.

Quote Originally Posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    when was the last time you had your tooth pricked?
    truth hurts doesn't it?
    toothpick.....its what the guy hears in bed from the wifey so he made it his screen name for accuracy.

toothpick.....its what the guy hears in bed from the wifey so he made it his screen name for accuracy.
    ouch, he's got to be in pain! That was definitely below the toe nails! I was thinking...a male with the name "toothpick" probably doesn't have a wife anymore so lets just say his "X" gave him that screen name

Quote of the year:

Not a prayer??

Tim Tebow, a backup, who you and many claim sucks as a QB, was 2 plays away from beating you guys. A prayer is what the raiders did to us.

Do not try and think you are in that class, because you are not and they owned you too.

I think it is within reasonable doubt that we will split with you this year but you will still take the division and I actually have you guys battling it out with the pats for AFC superbowl appearance.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Not a prayer??

Tim Tebow, a backup, who you and many claim sucks as a QB, was 2 plays away from beating you guys. A prayer is what the raiders did to us.

Do not try and think you are in that class, because you are not and they owned you too.

I think it is within reasonable doubt that we will split with you this year but you will still take the division and I actually have you guys battling it out with the pats for AFC superbowl appearance.
    i don't think you beat us this year. the raiders or chiefs might because of their running games (and our suspect run defense) but unless Moreno breaks out i don't think your passing game, running game, or defense can match up to ours.

but we will see.