Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    shocking news. I thought thomas was finished and would never see the field this year
    Really? Or is that sarcastic.

He was out on the practice field with the team last Wednesday. He wasn't really doing anything, but he was with the team. I know that doesn't say much, but I just got the feeling he was just about ready to participate fully.

Now to see if he can stay healthy, and continue to dodge the Cox bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    If he and Decker plays well this year that weakens the amount of leverage that lloyd and royal have for bigger contracts
    If he and Decker play well there is no need to resign Llyod or Royal to big deals....
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

I hope Thomas is close to being 100% healthy, I don't want see him get hurt again his career could be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    I hope Thomas is close to being 100% healthy, I don't want see him get hurt again his career could be over.
    Im pretty sure he was cleared by multiple doctors before he was told he could practice
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

Quote Originally Posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    Im pretty sure he was cleared by multiple doctors before he was told he could practice
    I know that but still I rather wait a little longer just to be sure. Torn achilles is very hard injury to come back from.

This is really good news. Hope he is able to stay healthy

Call me sceptical. Although Bey Bey would be a very unexpected addition to our offense this year, how could he possibly come back at 100%? He had a ruptured achilles for crying out loud. Can't say I ever remember anyone coming back so soon from this type of injury. It's usually a MINIMUM of 12 months. Considering he has a very long history of foot injuries, I sure hope they aren't rushing his return.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXFLI1010 View Post
    Call me sceptical. Although Bey Bey would be a very unexpected addition to our offense this year, how could he possibly come back at 100%? He had a ruptured achilles for crying out loud. Can't say I ever remember anyone coming back so soon from this type of injury. It's usually a MINIMUM of 12 months. Considering he has a very long history of foot injuries, I sure hope they aren't rushing his return.
    Not sure really, I do know that the original diagnosis was for 6-8 months. It's been 6 1/2 months already. Now with him just starting it would put him right on time for him to be ready to play at 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    If he and Decker play well there is no need to resign Llyod or Royal to big deals....
    Regardless there would be no need to sign Royal to a "big deal". As much as I like they guy, he hasn't shown he's big deal money. As for Lloyd, Deck's proving that his hands are just s good and he has the size to fend off the biggest DB's and LB's. Now if DT can stay healthy, he has all the above and the speed to make us highly dangerous ans increase point production which is something Lloyd hasn't done even with all his magnificent catches. That's gonna be really key to those points. If only Eddie could learn the slot and learn how to separate and weed through the LB's and Safeties, he would be a monster. He would add the dynamic that we haven't had since the 3 Amigos.

But hopefully DT is ready to go 100% and we can get him to dock a party boat on Revis Island, then wreck his suite @ Hotel Namdi like a drunken rockstar in the SB
    #swapping

Great news. I just hope that they don't rush him back too early.

Let's go Bay Bay!!!
    HE>i

Like everyone else, I hope he's not coming back too soon. I wish they'd just put him on the IR to make sure he came back 100% next year. But, I'm not a doctor! Hard to see how an explosive player can make such a quick comeback from such a devastating injury.

I hope they can get him back in football shape pretty quick. He's definitely got great potential if he can just stay healthy.

At least, even if the coaches are silly enough to put him back on kickoff returns, he won't be returning many of them thanks to the stupid new kickoff placement.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Whoa, easy there.
    Let's not be too quick with this.

Nice now we have someone we can use on punt returns.

J/K, really.....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by MAXFLI1010 View Post
    It was a partial tear, not a complete rupture. Could have been more to the partial side.