Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Sooo pumped for Mondays game, Lets give them a blow out this time!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosR2Good View Post
    My brother who is a big a Raiders fan said Taiwan Jones looks like the real deal.
    He looked awesome.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_mxXyoTNs#t=8m23s

Bush is gone next year imo

Just a reminder.

WEAR YOUR ORANGE!

Where ever you are, wear it loud and proud for all to see!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    He looked awesome.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_mxXyoTNs#t=8m23s

Bush is gone next year imo
    From that vid he looks very explosive.

Jamal Charles Pt 2 maybe?

Im sure Bush can be replaceable if he does leave.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    I see the Raiders getting swamped in a sea of orange. It is going to be EVERYWHERE!

I do expect a hard fought game, full of penalties on both sides.

But the Orange will be overwhelming them.

Are you going to the game Gsam? If so, WEAR YOUR ORANGE!

It's gonna be a crazy night!

I wish I was, thats a long hike from souther cal!
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

I hope they are ready for Doom and Gloom.

I don't want to sound too arrogant but, this is one game I am not too worried about. Don't ask me why because unless we can stop the run Oakdland could crush us but, I just have a feeling we start the season out well and win the first few games.

I don't think Denver is going to be as horrible as so many seem to think. The media seems to be quite sure we will be in the race for Luck but, I think we finish the season somewhere in the middle of the pack... no play-off's but, definitely better than last year.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

This is going to be a hard game. Raiders probably have the better chance of winning. The broncos have lost to the raiders in denver three years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    This is going to be a hard game. Raiders probably have the better chance of winning. The broncos have lost to the raiders in denver three years in a row.
    Almost 4 times in a row. Remeber Shanahan iced Janikowski when he made the game winning FG. They rekicked and missed it.

They still ahve a good running game and looks like they've improved their WR's. We just gotta stop the run.

Were gonna need to score in the high 20's to beat them. I'm thinking its gonna be a 30-27 type game

I think Denver will win this first game against Oakland. I expect it to be a close game. I think we will split with Oakland and San Diego, but get swept by Kansas City.

On paper, Oakland lost key veterans in the offseason, most notably Asomugha and Miller. They did not look good in the preseason, either.

On paper, Denver's most important asset is simply the fact that it has new coaches and schemes. It will be hard for the Raiders to gameplan against our offense or defense, since they have only the preseason to go on. There's no question our overall defense will be improved, and our offense will be more balanced.

In terms of how our defense matches up against their offense, we will probably have Dawkins in the box to help on running plays. We will also have Moore deep to stop any long runs from getting into the endzone. We do have perennial vulnerabilities on the right side and the middle of our defense, so we'll see some big runs and screens utilizing McFadden and Jones and attacking the right side of our defense, as well as some big runs up the inexperienced middle of our defense. Where we gain an advantage is in pass defense, with "Von Doom" putting quick pressure on the Oakland QB, and our CB triumvirate shutting down the receivers near the line of scrimmage. This, combined with the departure of playmaking TE Zach Miller, will make it hard for Oakland to throw short or deep and will limit big pass plays and 3rd down conversions. If the Carolina and New Orleans defenses were any indication, our defense will not break down completely on plays, nor wilt as the game goes on.

In terms of how our offense matches up against their defense, our newfound running game will take some of the heat off of Orton, allowing him more time when he is called upon to throw. Asomugha's departure means mismatches for Brandon Lloyd. McGahee's power running will give us an additional option on 3rd&short that we previously lacked. Our offense will eke out long, time-consuming drives with runs and short passes.

It won't be pretty, but I think we will prevail. The score will be something like 27-23.

Look I don't care what the Vegas odds are or the naysayer "fans" say, we're gonna straight up KILL the raiders come Monday night, forget Monday Night football, for this week they need to change it to Monday Night Massacre because we're gonna flat out embarrass the raiders on national television!!!

Denver is going to transmit at least 4 SVD's to Campbell.

Sacks von Doom

We just can't know. No one really knows what any part of our team is going to look like this year yet. Sure, we got some sort of a glimpse in the preseason, but you just never know.

I'm going in optimistic but with no real expectations. Honestly not much would surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    2) Good test of run D. Oakland has a powerful rushing attack. I think this will test us early and let us know right out of the gate if we need help on the line or not. If we can shut down Mcfadden I see this game being a blowout.
    I think we will be better against the run but I've also noticed our 1's having a problem stopping the run off and on. I agree this will be a good test of our run defense. I also am unhappy that we will be without our starting weakside linebacker and our starting defensive line against a team that runs that well. I actually suspect we may lose this one and win the second contest (if we can stay healthy and get our starters back)
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Look I don't care what the Vegas odds are or the naysayer "fans" say, we're gonna straight up KILL the raiders come Monday night, forget Monday Night football, for this week they need to change it to Monday Night Massacre because we're gonna flat out embarrass the raiders on national television!!!
    I agree I dont think Orton ,Champ,Dawk,Knowshon have forgot about last year and Im sure they are not gonna let anyone else forget either . They will be ready to play.
    "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83