Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

12and4.....this one's for you buddy.

better to get used to hearing our band play now because you are going to be hearing it a lot next Saturday.

in all seriousness though, good luck and enjoy the game man.

After what i saw yesterday in san fran... it's definitely gonna be a long long game.

Our fanbase is A+... we traveled 20k+ to the game, 4 hour trip... Cal fans traveled 12k... 20 minute trip.

too bad our team couldn't back us up.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    After what i saw yesterday in san fran... it's definitely gonna be a long long game.

Our fanbase is A+... we traveled 20k+ to the game, 4 hour trip... Cal fans traveled 12k... 20 minute trip.

too bad our team couldn't back us up.

Good luck!
    that sucks man, i definitely know the feeling of the long road trip home after an embarrassing loss. (not saying your loss was embarrassing)

it sucks.

if it makes you feel any better, Nebraska installed a new offensive scheme this year and they were definitely not firing on all cylinders.

if you know anyone going to the game, i guarantee you they will enjoy the atmosphere, even if you lose.

how are you guys on defense this year, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that sucks man, i definitely know the feeling of the long road trip home after an embarrassing loss. (not saying your loss was embarrassing)

it sucks.

if it makes you feel any better, Nebraska installed a new offensive scheme this year and they were definitely not firing on all cylinders.

if you know anyone going to the game, i guarantee you they will enjoy the atmosphere, even if you lose.

how are you guys on defense this year, by the way?
    defense...

our LB are okay... our secondary is atrocious though opportunistic.. maybe they try to jump too many routes, idk... but there was like 6-8 blown coverage wide open plays... although a couple of them were dropped by cal.

Our DL is good.

Our offense was supposed to be good but our playcalling is so bad we couldn't really do much... I guess our center went down early which is why the gameplan changed... my ass.

http://www.gobulldogs.com/sports/m-f...090511aae.html

pretty cool preview.

I have a feeling your stadiums gonna be packed in red and white!!!! lol

nice, i had no idea you guys are so good at blocking kicks, good thing we don't have the chargers ST's unit.

I have a feeling your stadiums gonna be packed in red and white!!!! lol
    do you know anybody that is going? i got offered to go by a friend of mine but i basically had to choose from this game and two others, one of them being the Ohio st. game, which i chose lol

i really hope our offense is better than last week though or you guys will have a legitimate chance to win.

we are not playing like the #10 team in the nation judging by last week, i will tell you that.

nice, i had no idea you guys are so good at blocking kicks, good thing we don't have the chargers ST's unit.

do you know anybody that is going? i got offered to go by a friend of mine but i basically had to choose from this game and two others, one of them being the Ohio st. game, which i chose lol

i really hope our offense is better than last week though or you guys will have a legitimate chance to win.

we are not playing like the #10 team in the nation judging by last week, i will tell you that.
    yeah our kick blocking is second to none. we blocked the first two extra points last week vs cal...

I was joking about the red and white comment.

but i do know a couple that are going. our defense sucks so don't worry at all.

yeah our kick blocking is second to none. we blocked the first two extra points last week vs cal...

I was joking about the red and white comment.
    but i do know a couple that are going. our defense sucks so don't worry at all.
    i know lol

i was just curious because i like to hear about opposing fans experiences in our stadium.

i know lol

i was just curious because i like to hear about opposing fans experiences in our stadium.
    Our boards have a lot of peeps going, i'll shoot you a link after the game for their experience.

its barkboard.com

you'd recognize my name there...

see ya after the game, i will give ya cp if you guys make it a game at least. lol

lol i am not looking forward to this...

but we will win..

Fresno state 52
    Nebraska 1 (half-ass safety)

but really, look for us to run 70/30... even though you guys are stout on run d... we just have a good ground game... although our wr's are pretty legit and our QB is manageable but young.

I will be closing my eyes on defense.
    Last edited by 12and4; 09-09-2011 at 09:01 PM.

12, tomorrow you find out why I hate Huskers with a passion!

GO FRESNO STATE TOMORROW!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    12, tomorrow you find out why I hate Huskers with a passion!

GO FRESNO STATE TOMORROW!
    because they will win?

lol i am not looking forward to this...

but we will win..

Fresno state 52
    Nebraska 1 (half-ass safety)

but really, look for us to run 70/30... even though you guys are stout on run d... we just have a good ground game... although our wr's are pretty legit and our QB is manageable but young.

I will be closing my eyes on defense.
    our run d is our weakness actually, even though its still pretty decent. we are based on speed and are a bit undersized, we are great against the pass and can rush the passer but teams have had success on the ground against us .

up until this season at least.

i couldn't tell ya what to expect from our offense though, your guess is as good as mine at this point.

only thing i can say is watch out for the kid in my Sig.

holy crap that was crazy!!!!

i could not believe how good your team was on offense, you guys are going to be good in a year or two.

i have not seen a team dominate our defense like that for a while, your offensive line dominated us.

your QB is also far better than ours, except when he is running.

great game man! i will cp you when after i spread it around.