Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Start em / Sit em Advice

we should really just have ONE thread for asking who to start / sit each week.

just so we don't have 30 new threads a week

that being said

Kenny Britt or Ocho I had Kenny penciled in and someone in another thread suggested Ocho... any thoughts anyone?

I think the Pats new MO is running and TEs. I think Britt has a better chance for a big game than Chad Johnson. Johnson may be the third option in the Pats O. Brady will spread the ball around to both TEs, Welker, Branch, and Woodhead also.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    I think the Pats new MO is running and TEs. I think Britt has a better chance for a big game than Chad Johnson. Johnson may be the third option in the Pats O. Brady will spread the ball around to both TEs, Welker, Branch, and Woodhead.
    Yeah, that's the issue. But Ocho will be in Randy Moss' old spot. His job will be to stretch the field to open it up for Welker and the TEs. So, Ocho will be the first option a lot of times to see if he takes a safety with him to open up underneath.

Kenny Britt on the other hand, who knows? Hasselbeck's in a new O and they're not used to each other yet. The same can be said about Ochocinco too.

I just think the Pats O is too explosive in comparison with the Titans. Where who else do the Titans have at receiver? They'll be rolling to Britt all day long.

It's a gamble either way. But, I might have to go with Ocho. He's simply got a better QB / situation.

Titans have Nate Washington, a very decent WR. The Jags will also be focused on CJ2K and Cook over the middle. I do not think the Jags can roll to Britt.

For what it is worth, I think Britt sees more targets.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

i vote Britt as well, reports are saying that Ocho is taking a while to grasp the NE playbook so i think he will be a lil out of it for the first couple of weeks. The Jags dont have a QB so the titans O should see the ball often
    AAALLLLL DAY

I also agree with Brit. IMHO as a whole the AFC East can guard Chad better than the South can cover Brit
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

I love you guys

Always go for a Brit

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Yeah Britt was tearing it up for me last year... but I had a few people chirpin at me to start ocho. going to stick with mr britt.

Going along with your first post, I will use this thread to ask my start'em and sit'em advice instead of starting a new one lol. I need to choose between Cedric Benson, Wes Welker or Santana Moss for my RR/WR. Any ideas?
    "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

[IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3558/whatwould7dosig1vl.jpg[/IMG]

is cedric in or out of jail right now?!?

uh I would probably say Wes Welker here. Hard to go wrong with the Tom throwing to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    we should really just have ONE thread for asking who to start / sit each week.

just so we don't have 30 new threads a week
    Good idea. I would suggest creating one each week and include the league week number in the title - e.g. "Start 'em / Sit 'em Advice - Week 1". Create the new one on Mondays or Tuesdays and try to keep it active and visible (or somehow get it stickied).

There are many FF players here, and each week new dilemnas arise where you want as much information and as many opinions as possible before making a decision. And people seem all to willing to offer their suggestions, so...

Run with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    is cedric in or out of jail right now?!?

uh I would probably say Wes Welker here. Hard to go wrong with the Tom throwing to him.
    He's out of jail, he served a 5 day sentence and got out on good behavior. So that's not an issue. I was leaning towards Welker because of Brady also, but I always have to stop and think when I have a RB who is a starter and may not have to share his carries that much. Welker usually just gets a lot of receptions and for some reason (maybe it's just personal bias) I just don't see him as a good fantasy option unless I'm in a league that counts receptions (and that's not the case here).

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Fair enough.. Everything about Benson and that team scares me I just think they will stack the box against him all game long. like rookie throwing the ball... rookie receiver whos proven nothing.

on the other hand you have WW and TB who have been together for ages. I also think that New England is going to run up points like mad on Miami. Henne is bad I can see the Patriots offense being on the field alot

You make a good point. I think I'll go with Welker, Thanks