Sean Lee or JJ Watt

Thanks to all for the advise.
    Id go Dalton
    Ridley/AP
    Torrey Smith
    Rams D

I dont know about defensive players so I will not comment on that
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

Hey guys, I have a bit of a predicament. I have the following at WR: Demaryius Thomas, Pierre Garcon, Stevie Johnson, Jeremy Kerley, Kevin Ogletree, Santana Moss, and Anquan Boldin. My only DEFINITE start is Thomas. That being said Im really unsure as to who else to give the nod too. I love Garcons upside, but since injuring his foot he hasnt been nearly as good. Kerley seems to be a decent target, and Moss had a monster game last week (of course I had him riding the bench). So, any suggestions?

Also, I have so many receivers because I have two great RBs with Foster and McCoy. So I kept a lot of them for bargaining chips, and some have really done well.

I have Eli @ SF or Dalton @ CLE.

Which one should I give the nod to?

In my fantasy team I have the following decisions to make:

Rivers or Dalton?

And I have to start three of these RBs:

Adrian Peterson, Stevan Ridley, Willis McGahee, Jackie Battle, and CJ Spiller

Thoughts?

So far I'm going with Dalton because he's playing the Browns who have allowed amongst the most passing yards; and Peterson, Ridley and Spiller, but I'm unconvinced that RB line up will be the most productive...

I KNEW that I should have played Doug Martin Today

Ouch RGIII on my bench because I wasn't sure if he would start and with the viking's D I figured it would be better to start Manning, but now I wish I would have RGIII 40 points

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I was always gonna start Jordy Nelson last night because my only other real option was Marques Colston, who was in his bye week. Anyway I was about 10 points down in my matchup praying for Nelson to have at least 15 points, and then for Antonio Gates to have a very quiet game later. I nearly fainted when I saw Nelson had 121 yards, 3 TD! Now I'm 21 points ahead and he's relying on Gates to have an epic game, don't let me down Broncos!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    I was always gonna start Jordy Nelson last night because my only other real option was Marques Colston, who was in his bye week. Anyway I was about 10 points down in my matchup praying for Nelson to have at least 15 points, and then for Antonio Gates to have a very quiet game later. I nearly fainted when I saw Nelson had 121 yards, 3 TD! Now I'm 21 points ahead and he's relying on Gates to have an epic game, don't let me down Broncos!
    don't let us all down broncos

I had Nelson and AR both in one of my leagues I had a few good laughs about that tonight.

I said to start RGIII, people gotta listen to me.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    don't let us all down broncos

I had Nelson and AR both in one of my leagues I had a few good laughs about that tonight.
    Yeah the guy I'm playing had Rodgers and Jones 55 points didn't matter he started the Texans D who got that late game block and TD to give them 5 points. So 60 points from 3 people doesn't make me happy. Now I'm down 60 going into tonight and he has McGhee still. And I have Gates, DT, Manning, Prater, and the Broncos D so here is hoping for big game from the Broncos.

And then as far as the RGIII it wasn't worth the risk to play him since I wasn't going to be near a computer at the start of those games. And a game time decision isn't worth playing a QB who may not play and I had Manning so that is why RGIII was on the bench. Who Knows maybe Manning throws 6 TD's to DT tonight

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Well good thing I decided to start RGIII he won my fantasy game.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I said to start RGIII, people gotta listen to me.
    I did. Right before his run I was thinking I could use a long run out of him

I made two major screw-ups, and they costed me my 3 game winning streak. I put TRichardson in instead of Doug Martin, and I picked up Weeden instead of Russell Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I made two major screw-ups, and they costed me my 3 game winning streak. I put TRichardson in instead of Doug Martin, and I picked up Weeden instead of Russell Wilson
    Easy mistake. Nobody could have predicted the Patriots-Seahawk outcome. Doug Martin looked to be down, I didn't start him at all, hell I even put him up for waivers. Richardson is/was looking hot, easy to pick him over Martin.

Not a big deal. Season is still young, plenty of chances to win games, just never use Weeden. Even Charlie would tell you that.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah the guy I'm playing had Rodgers and Jones 55 points didn't matter he started the Texans D who got that late game block and TD to give them 5 points. So 60 points from 3 people doesn't make me happy. Now I'm down 60 going into tonight and he has McGhee still. And I have Gates, DT, Manning, Prater, and the Broncos D so here is hoping for big game from the Broncos.

And then as far as the RGIII it wasn't worth the risk to play him since I wasn't going to be near a computer at the start of those games. And a game time decision isn't worth playing a QB who may not play and I had Manning so that is why RGIII was on the bench. Who Knows maybe Manning throws 6 TD's to DT tonight
    Well when you have Manning on your team, starting RGIII was a no-no anyway. Healthy or not, I would start him over Manning unless it's a bye week.

Quote Originally Posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    Well good thing I decided to start RGIII he won my fantasy game.
    Good, and I bet your team won because of it.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders