Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Who is Indy playing? If its a tough one Id go david wilson. Infact, I say wilson, bradshaw may or may not play and may or may not re-injure.

Definitely go with Romo (but I am willing against him as my opponent has Dez)

I have both moreno and lynch- starting them both and dougie M and benching darren mcfadden. As for you---is it ppr? Do you or your opponent have any 9ers or broncos players?
    That is a very tough call. My instinct says moreno, but logically I can not justify benching Lynch. There, I said it, I would still go with Lynch. He is safer. Go with him.
    IND is @KC

Do I make any changes here to get James Jones into this lineup this week?? He killed it last week and this is my championship game so I need all the points I can get.

.5 PPR League

QB - Brees
    RB - All Day, Sproles, Leshour
    WR - Marshall, VJax, TY Hilton
    TE - Pitta
    K - Prater

I can sit one of the RBs or one of the WRs ... the only reason I have Hilton in is based on Matchup
    Last edited by Jermz79; 12-19-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    Do I make any changes here to get James Jones into this lineup this week?? He killed it last week and this is my championship game so I need all the points I can get.

.5 PPR League

QB - Brees
    RB - All Day, Sproles, Leshour
    WR - Marshall, VJax, TY Hilton
    TE - Pitta
    K - Prater

I can sit one of the RBs or one of the WRs ... the only reason I have Hilton in is based on Matchup
    Looks good to me

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    IND is @KC
    Id say depends on how the rest of your team is. Wilson is more of the gamble but higher ceiling. Ballard is going to get the touches but I think KCs D is better than advertised. Being that it is championship round. I say play it safe and go with Ballard. Unless, bradshaw does not play. Then go with wilson. But for now Ballard is your man.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Id say depends on how the rest of your team is. Wilson is more of the gamble but higher ceiling. Ballard is going to get the touches but I think KCs D is better than advertised. Being that it is championship round. I say play it safe and go with Ballard. Unless, bradshaw does not play. Then go with wilson. But for now Ballard is your man.
    FYI my team consists of: Matt Stafford, Matt Schaub, Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, SEA D, and Justin Tucker. My bench consists of: Joe Flacco, Tim Tebow, Sidney Rice, Golden Tate, and Vernon Davis.

Two qb league? Interesting...
    I think both will get you about same points but Ballard has more touches which equals more chances. Ray lewis might be back as well.

Two qb league? Interesting...
    I think both will get you about same points but Ballard has more touches which equals more chances. Ray lewis might be back as well.
    Yeah, I insisted on a 2 QB league. I insisted because I drafted Favre and Freeman (his rookie year) and then I traded for Orton, the year he rocked for 10+ games. My record stunk because I could only play 1, and so I figured if we could start 2, it'd double my chances

Who is Indy playing? If its a tough one Id go david wilson. Infact, I say wilson, bradshaw may or may not play and may or may not re-injure.

Definitely go with Romo (but I am willing against him as my opponent has Dez)

I have both moreno and lynch- starting them both and dougie M and benching darren mcfadden. As for you---is it ppr? Do you or your opponent have any 9ers or broncos players?
    That is a very tough call. My instinct says moreno, but logically I can not justify benching Lynch. There, I said it, I would still go with Lynch. He is safer. Go with him.
    Indy plays KC. I think Ballard is the safer choice where as Wilson will probably be 4pts or 15pts I go with consistency in playoffs. Romo was my initial thought as well...he just scares me sometimes haha. Thanks for the advice.