Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Brandon Lloyd, is he playing?
    LLoyd was just confirmed INactive fyi

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't see how you could not start gates. would be a real gamble going with Gronkowski even though he had a good game last week.

it was only one game though, gates is the much safer choice but then again i am biased.
    Yeah, I have a team with Brady, welker, and Gronk. I should probably hedge my bets anyways and put Gates in just so I don't have all my eggs in one basket XD I'm starting I've got Floyd in my W/T spot, maybe I put Gronk there instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    LLoyd was just confirmed INactive fyi
    By who, where? I can't find this info. If this is a fact, I'm boned cause my other WRs have already played

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    By who, where? I can't find this info. If this is a fact, I'm boned cause my other WRs have already played
    nfl.com had it up / twitter etc

That was a nice catch by Flloyd. who did you end up starting?

I most likely lost this week because I benched Decker for Burress, OUCH!
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    That was a nice catch by Flloyd. who did you end up starting?
    I actually couldn't change my starters and I thought I may have screwed up. I ended up having Gates on the bench (put up a goose egg) and started Gronk and Floyd

It looks like it may be all for not though. Lloyd was a dead spot on my roster and now I'm down about 30 points to my opp, with Brandon Jacobs (my # 2) and Jason Babin ( DE )

Don't think I'm gunna make up 30 points with those two...

Never know I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I most likely lost this week because I benched Decker for Burress, OUCH!
    That hurts though I dont know if anyone on the planet would have logically started decker of plax.. Bronco homerism aside

Felix jones only gave me 3 points. I am going to need to look around for a better running back. Though I do have Thomas jones on my bench... and joseph addai.

Kenny Britt / Vjax = beast mode this week for me. and Ray Rice /Drew Brees. My Broncos country league I am running away with it this week

i have two leagues with two different choices to make.

Dwayne bowe or David nelson

and in my other league

mike tolbert or brandon Lloyd (flex position)

both non ppr

and in my other league

both non ppr
    I'd go Nelson and Tolbert.

Bowe is not likely to have a big day unless he racks up a ton of yards. The Chiefs can't seem to score. That coupled with the fact that Nelson is one of Fitzpatricks favs, and NE is coughing up huge yards through the air, especially to slot receivers, Nelson would be my choice. P.S. I actually picked Nelson up off waivers for these same reasons. I don't think I'll be starting him this week, (I have Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson, and Larry Fitzgerald in my Flex spot)but I like what he can offer in the way of consistent points, depending on the opponent.

Tolbert would seem to be the clear winner to me, if only because I think he will be afforded more opportunities to score than Lloyd. Plus, with Lloyd coming off an injury, I don't see him having a huge day without possibly risking a re-aggravation. I would think Fox would keep him lighter duty and possibly target Decker more until Lloyd is 100%. I don't see how he could be after just a couple weeks, especially if it was bad enough to miss a game.

and in my other league

both non ppr
    Bowe and Tolbert.

The Chiefs are going to get rocked, they will throw the ball a lot.

The Chargers will be doing the rocking, so Tolbert should have a few chances to score.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    I'd go Nelson and Tolbert.

Bowe is not likely to have a big day unless he racks up a ton of yards. The Chiefs can't seem to score. That coupled with the fact that Nelson is one of Fitzpatricks favs, and NE is coughing up huge yards through the air, especially to slot receivers, Nelson would be my choice. P.S. I actually picked Nelson up off waivers for these same reasons. I don't think I'll be starting him this week, (I have Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson, and Larry Fitzgerald in my Flex spot)but I like what he can offer in the way of consistent points, depending on the opponent.

Tolbert would seem to be the clear winner to me, if only because I think he will be afforded more opportunities to score than Lloyd. Plus, with Lloyd coming off an injury, I don't see him having a huge day without possibly risking a re-aggravation. I would think Fox would keep him lighter duty and possibly target Decker more until Lloyd is 100%. I don't see how he could be after just a couple weeks, especially if it was bad enough to miss a game.
    yeah that was my thought as well, i am weak At receiver in that league and bowe has been a real let down, i need a spark somewhere.

i mainly wanted to ask about Lloyd and tolbert because i wasn't sure if you broncos fans knew if Lloyd may get a lot of work or not.

i actually have one more questionable choice i should make

matt schaub or ryan fitzpatrick

i am thinking ryan fitzpatrick because he has been hot and they play NE.

man one of my teams is good and the other has been bad.

My only concern with Tolbert is it seemed that Matthews was the guy last week, and it seems like it might be boom or bust with tolbert week in / out. After his one fumble he didnt really get any work.

Nate Burleson or David Nelson at WR this week gentlemen? ( i am leaning towards Nelson )

CP's for your help