Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    I think Jordy Nelson is your play here. at least that is what I would do. JN seems to be getting targets. Green bay spreads that ball around and they are up against a week secondary in the panthers this week.

Matthews has really shown nothing to suggest starting him. Plus Tolbert snakes all the goalline work.

Ocho was a ghost last week (but you never know with NE)

and rookie wrs well

Julio Jones did well but he is facing that eagles secondary this week.
    AJ green I dont think is a solid play at all. his touchdown was more the defense falling asleep rather then a good play.

thats my

Mendenhall vs Hightower is a tough call for me. Think Hightower, Tim against his former team should have a little extra juice going. Mendenhall may take a back seat to the Big Ben redeption show, and get pulled early in a blowout.

Seattle and AZ both have pretty good run defenses imo.
    Hmmm?
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    I think Jordy Nelson is your play here. at least that is what I would do. JN seems to be getting targets. Green bay spreads that ball around and they are up against a week secondary in the panthers this week.

Matthews has really shown nothing to suggest starting him. Plus Tolbert snakes all the goalline work.

Ocho was a ghost last week (but you never know with NE)

and rookie wrs well

Julio Jones did well but he is facing that eagles secondary this week.
    AJ green I dont think is a solid play at all. his touchdown was more the defense falling asleep rather then a good play.

thats my
    Yep this is exactly how I had my team laid out so It's good to have people in agreement . I wish RM would quit being so unreliable though, but with Tolbert; hes the powerback and was getting the screens as well last week so I'm gonna try to deal RM to someone w/out a solid RB for a stellar TE or something. Thanks again m8, cps

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Mendenhall vs Hightower is a tough call for me. Think Hightower, Tim against his former team should have a little extra juice going. Mendenhall may take a back seat to the Big Ben redeption show, and get pulled early in a blowout.

Seattle and AZ both have pretty good run defenses imo.
    Hmmm?
    I figure the Steelers run up the score good on a bad seattle defense. I also think he will get the rock alot. Not sure I would bench Mendenhall here. I think he is a for sure start.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    I figure the Steelers run up the score good on a bad seattle defense. I also think he will get the rock alot. Not sure I would bench Mendenhall here. I think he is a for sure start.
    Hard not to play Hightower though with Rex Grossman at the helm. ESPECIALLY in a PPR league if it is one. I see zone blocking and screen passes to Hightower all day...jeez its hard to sit Mendenhall though lol; in this case I'd lean on Tim

Gut says Tim, but thanks guys. RM just does not have a history of going off in a blowout. Oak game last year a good example: 35-3 score and Mendenhall had 59 yards and a TD and was pulled in the 4th Qrt for Redman. Same against Panthers.

Not a PPR, but Tim should see the EZ once I think.

James Starks or Julio Jones in a PPR league?
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

Quote Originally Posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    James Starks or Julio Jones in a PPR league?
    Starks easy. Rookie WRs are bad juju. Word is Starks a much better pass blocker, so he should cartch a few this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Starks easy. Rookie WRs are bad juju. Word is Starks a much better pass blocker, so he should cartch a few this week.
    This is more or less in line with my thinking. I think starks is the better back in that back field crew plus he should grab a few.

Nor do I have alot of confidence in any of the big rookie wrs.

Was gonna say starks also. He is going to be used a lot for blocking and then being that emergency dumpoff for positive yardage. Not to mention he'll run some and get some screen plays.

Brandon Lloyd, is he playing?

NFLfantasy NFL Fantasy Football
    Looks like Lloyd is going to play today, according to the Denver Post

Antonio Gates, or Rob Gronkowski?

It should be a shootout, and both QB's have been targeting these guys. Which one do you think gets the nod this week?

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Antonio Gates, or Rob Gronkowski?

It should be a shootout, and both QB's have been targeting these guys. Which one do you think gets the nod this week?
    i don't see how you could not start gates. would be a real gamble going with Gronkowski even though he had a good game last week.

it was only one game though, gates is the much safer choice but then again i am biased.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't see how you could not start gates. would be a real gamble going with Gronkowski even though he had a good game last week.

it was only one game though, gates is the much safer choice but then again i am biased.
    This.

I don't really know any circumstance where I would start someone over Gates at this point.