Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    I need help picking between my backs if you guys don't mind. I have Moreno and Torain, with McGahee and Hightower both going down, both backs will get more time. I don't watch Redskins football much so I don't know a lot about Torain, also, my first year doing fantasy football. 3-4 so far haha. Anyways, back to the point, which back do you guys think will do better?

Bapt I told you, you'd win.

I shot myself in the foot by starting Torain over Greene. Greene got 11 points, which would have giving me the win. Torain had 0 points.

We'll meet again, next time I got you.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Well, I was dead wrong about Sanchez this week. But c'mon, who expected three touchdowns from the guy?!... I was right about DHB over Wayne though, and my random decision to pick up & start DeMarco Murray at the last minute worked out in what was officially my "only start people you got from the WW" week.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrown530 View Post
    I need help picking between my backs if you guys don't mind. I have Moreno and Torain, with McGahee and Hightower both going down, both backs will get more time. I don't watch Redskins football much so I don't know a lot about Torain, also, my first year doing fantasy football. 3-4 so far haha. Anyways, back to the point, which back do you guys think will do better?
    Ugh... Find better options if you can. Torain has done nothing lately, but with Hightower out... Then again, Shanahan could call Helu's number instead just to screw with us. Torain has more upside but Moreno is the safer bet to get you a few points.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

You see my post? I made the mistake of starting Ryan, which costed me the game. ESPN had him projected to get at least 10 points Sunday, he got 0.

Find better options, Moreno isn't much of a starter.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Who should I drop (lol) out of Mike Thomas and Hines Ward? These tiny decisions that are probably going to be irrelevant - like both players have been for the majority of the season - play on my mind.

- ★ -

There isn't really better options, I could get Helu since he is Torain's competition, Addai is on the waiver wire but I'm pretty low on the totem pole so I don't think I'd be able to get him.

There isn't really better options, I could get Helu since he is Torain's competition, Addai is on the waiver wire but I'm pretty low on the totem pole so I don't think I'd be able to get him.
    DeMarco Murray? Jackie Battle? Montario Hardesty?

Bernard Scott would be a nice one-week solution.

- ★ -

Quote Originally Posted by sSync View Post
    DeMarco Murray? Jackie Battle? Montario Hardesty?

Bernard Scott would be a nice one-week solution.
    I grabbed Bernard Scott, he was the only one out of those guys available. Thank you for the help.

I grabbed Bernard Scott, he was the only one out of those guys available. Thank you for the help.
    No problem. Good luck!

- ★ -

Redskins RBs are like people with the plague stay away.. or risk getting Shanahaned.
    Moreno might be a good play we have been doing better in the run game and he is the guy now...

not sure what else you have avail on the wire in your league

Who should I drop (lol) out of Mike Thomas and Hines Ward? These tiny decisions that are probably going to be irrelevant - like both players have been for the majority of the season - play on my mind.

you have Mike Thomas too ? What i a dissapointement right .....Worst part is nobody wants to trade for him in my league i am stuck with this guy.

My only good WR is steve johnson then malcom floyd who can be of some help but thats it....

Still first in my league tho 7-0

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    you have Mike Thomas too ? What i a dissapointement right .....Worst part is nobody wants to trade for him in my league i am stuck with this guy.

My only good WR is steve johnson then malcom floyd who can be of some help but thats it....

Still first in my league tho 7-0
    Yeah... very disappointed that it's reached the stage where I'm thinking about dropping him, but he's shown me absolutely nothing this year and there's a guy I want on the WW.

*sighs*

- ★ -

Yeah... very disappointed that it's reached the stage where I'm thinking about dropping him, but he's shown me absolutely nothing this year and there's a guy I want on the WW.

*sighs*
    Try to trade him if nobody wants him just drop his ass. Dude has 35 pt you can find that on the WW almost anyday...

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Sorry to bug you guys again, but another question. So I have Tebow and Cam, I'm going to try and trade one, what would be an RB of roughly equal value? I have pretty sick receivers and TE so all I need is RB, but should I still try and get more players?

Tebow doesn't really have value right now for a good RB.

I'd trade Cam if you have to, but then your are risky with only Tebow.

If you traded game, maybe Bradshaw or someone like that.