Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post

174 Rush Yds, 2 Rush TD, 21 Rec Yds ..... and still 3rd quarter!

That's my boy! Knew you would be a killer in this league. Now gimme another TD just to rub it in!

Thanks! Make it four?
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

174 Rush Yds, 2 Rush TD, 21 Rec Yds ..... and still 3rd quarter!

That's my boy! Knew you would be a killer in this league. Now gimme another TD just to rub it in!
    Make it 265 and 3 TDs

Thanks! Make it four?
    Thanks again!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Man do I need anyone else other than Martin and the bears d LOL. A couple of no shows and still over 140 LOL. 10 man league but I still might not have the most points this week lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Doug Martin just single handedly gave me a lost. 51 points? Really Oakland?

I was dominated this guy before this game started, now Martin has ended me. Funny, I dropped him and now he is beating me. It wouldn't even be so bad if it was 51 damn points.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Doug Martin just single handedly gave me a lost. 51 points? Really Oakland?

I was dominated this guy before this game started, now Martin has ended me. Funny, I dropped him and now he is beating me. It wouldn't even be so bad if it was 51 damn points.
    Are you the guy who dropped him for CY2K?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Eh, I have nothing to lose. It's worth the gamble. Martin has been sitting on my bench since I drafted him. Chris Johnson carries with him a name. Which means trade bait if I need a QB or WR.
    As good as CJ has been on that depleted Titans team, you know I gotta do this (again)..

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

As good as CJ has been on that depleted Titans team, you know I gotta do this (again)..

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
    I thought I was in the clear. I thought Oakland could keep a handle on Martin or at league go even with Johnson, whom got me 22 last week and 17 this week.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Should I accept this trade? Steve Smith for Randall Cobb, I'd get Cobb. I figure with Nelson and Jennings's injuries, this could work for me. Plus he rushes the ball and kickoffs & I could score there too

The battle of the 2nd string RB's... CJ Spiller vs. New England or Pierre Thomas vs. Atlanta?

Quote Originally Posted by The Irish View Post
    The battle of the 2nd string RB's... CJ Spiller vs. New England or Pierre Thomas vs. Atlanta?
    CJ!!! I'm starting him.

Also, he isn't a second string. He gets about the same amount of touches as Fred Jackson, (actually both got exactly 6 carries and 5 catches) but Spiller does more with the carries he does get.

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    CJ!!! I'm starting him.

Also, he isn't a second string. He gets about the same amount of touches as Fred Jackson, (actually both got exactly 6 carries and 5 catches) but Spiller does more with the carries he does get.
    Yeah - he's been a solid back. ESPN's horribly inaccurate projections have Pierre Thomas getting 11 points vs. CJ's 10 points because Sproles is injured. I agree with you though - CJ has been a solid help to my fantasy team all season. It's more a question of who's run defense is stronger - NE or Atlanta. I'd say Atlanta has the stronger D, so Spiller it is.

Need some help at QB this week.

Tony Romo @ PHI
    Joe Flacco vs OAK
    Ryan Fitzpatrick @ NE

Romo is currently my starter, but doesn't fill me with confidence for obvious reasons; Flacco is wildly inconsistent but tends to play well at home, which means he might be my best bet; Fitzpatrick has had some awful games recently but put up 24 points against New England in week 4, so I guess he's the sleeper. Thoughts?

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Need some help at QB this week.

Tony Romo @ PHI
    Joe Flacco vs OAK
    Ryan Fitzpatrick @ NE

Romo is currently my starter, but doesn't fill me with confidence for obvious reasons; Flacco is wildly inconsistent but tends to play well at home, which means he might be my best bet; Fitzpatrick has had some awful games recently but put up 24 points against New England in week 4, so I guess he's the sleeper. Thoughts?
    You can rule out Flacco, Rice is going to tear up OAK. The other 2 is a toss-up

I am in a PPR league. Trent Richardson is on a bye I have Kendal Hunter and Dexter mcCluster to back him up, but I put in a waiver claim for Woodhead. If I get Woodhead who should I start?
    Do you think Amendola will play well this week. I have Percy, Julio and Decker as my receivers, but Percy is questionable. I have Nate Washington as a backup so its between Washington and Amendola
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24