Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    I am in a PPR league. Trent Richardson is on a bye I have Kendal Hunter and Dexter mcCluster to back him up, but I put in a waiver claim for Woodhead. If I get Woodhead who should I start?
    Do you think Amendola will play well this week. I have Percy, Julio and Decker as my receivers, but Percy is questionable. I have Nate Washington as a backup so its between Washington and Amendola
    IMHO start Hunter, Woodhead, and Washington

Ok Bears defense or Broncos defense this week? I rolled with the Bears last week and it bit me lol

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Ok Bears defense or Broncos defense this week? I rolled with the Bears last week and it bit me lol
    I'm in the same boat and I'm rolling with the Broncos. Rivers tends to turn it over and hopefully we can take advantage of it. Plus holliday returning the kicks.

The bears might not get many chances at passes and if Cutler is out both teams will probably be running it quite a bit, so I figure the Bears will score points in the 9-10 range again and the Broncos have the better chance at the boom or bust. So I'm going with the boom or bust of the Broncos (unlike last week )

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Bit you? They gave up 13 points and caused 2 TOs. That's pretty good considering they were playing another 7-1 team. Now they play SF, who has an injured Alex Smith, and a bad passing game

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Bit you? They gave up 13 points and caused 2 TOs. That's pretty good considering they were playing another 7-1 team. Now they play SF, who has an injured Alex Smith, and a bad passing game
    If he has the same scoring as me the Bears D scored 9 points while the Broncos scored 26. I think that is where the bit me part came from. I did the same thing

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    If he has the same scoring as me the Bears D scored 9 points while the Broncos scored 26. I think that is where the bit me part came from. I did the same thing
    Yes, but they played tougher competition. SD has a better O than SF

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yup thats exactly what happened. And my team laid a turd last week so I really could have used those points lol. I'll probably start Denver's defense this week.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Jordy Nelson vs Detroit
    or
    Lance Moore vs Oakland

If he's good to go, you start Nelson.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Is Chris Ivory worth starting vs. Oakland?
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

With AP on a bye week, I am in deep. Should I start Marcel Reese, Ronnie Hillman, or pick up Ivory or DHB as my flex?
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    With AP on a bye week, I am in deep. Should I start Marcel Reese, Ronnie Hillman, or pick up Ivory or DHB as my flex?
    I would go with Reese since they are going against the saints and McFadden might be out so more time for him.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Reese. I wish I'd been able to pick him up myself, I've got to deal with AP's bye too.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Schaub vs JAK or Flacco vs PITT?

Randall Cobb or Brandon Marshall?