Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    And the kind of dumpoffs at it again, most of Rivers passes seemed to be to RB's.
    Did you really call the league leader for passing yards last year the king of dumpoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Puddleglum View Post
    Did you really call the league leader for passing yards last year the king of dumpoffs?

Yep...........

look at this awkward non hug by rivers haha

Yep...........
    weird because most of the respected nfl experts call him one of, if not the best, deep passer in the nfl

and they're not biased denver fans

Yeah, just a feeling Brady won't go run, run, run, etc.

And the kind of dumpoffs at it again, most of Rivers passes seemed to be to RB's.
    if you knew football, you'd know that's usually what ya do when the other team sends 7 every play

luckily NE's pass rush is not as good as the vikes

GB and the bears though....that's gonna be brutal lol

This division is up for a fight to the end.

Damn... Chargers rebounded well.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    weird because most of the respected nfl experts call him one of, if not the best, deep passer in the nfl

and they're not biased denver fans
    Why cant he be both???

You SD fans get so offended when people bring up Rivers and his screen passes.
    Theres nothing wrong with admitting its a HUGE part of his success. The reason his deep ball and screen passes are so effective is because he balances them out evenly and keeps defenses on their heels.

He has great touch on his deep passes, maybe the best in the league....but he also benefits a ton from the screen passes. Theres no shame in it.....

Great win for you guys.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by red 19 View Post
    Why cant he be both???

Theres nothing wrong with admitting its a HUGE part of his success. The reason his deep ball and screen passes are so effective is because he balances them out evenly and keeps defenses on their heels.

He has great touch on his deep passes, maybe the best in the league....but he also benefits a ton from the screen passes. Theres no shame in it.....
    You make some good points.

We only get testy when the ignorant Bronco fans start doing the posting.

I like how the only ignorant and biased fans are Broncos fans...riiiiight lol

Why cant he be both???

he is both man, you should really take a football 101 class lol

when a defense blitzes and puts that kind of pressure on a QB, he doesn't have time for the deep pass.

thats exactly why teams love to blitz him, to take away the chargers lethal deep pass. but when they do that it opens up the short passing game.

that is why we threw so many Short passes. its not like that is all rivers can do or he just chose to throw short passes all game.

he leads the league In average yards per pass almost every year for god sakes lol

chargers fans get "offended" when you guys bring it up because it is ridiculous you guys don't know this very basic concept.

you probably do you guys just say it to troll IMO.

Yep...........
    i rest my case.

stop trolling man, this isn't smack.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    he is both man, you should really take a football 101 class lol

when a defense blitzes and puts that kind of pressure on a QB, he doesn't have time for the deep pass.

thats exactly why teams love to blitz him, to take away the chargers lethal deep pass. but when they do that it opens up the short passing game.

that is why we threw so many Short passes. its not like that is all rivers can do or he just chose to throw short passes all game.

he leads the league In average yards per pass almost every year for god sakes lol

chargers fans get "offended" when you guys bring it up because it is ridiculous you guys don't know this very basic concept.

you probably do you guys just say it to troll IMO.
    OMG baph----->THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING

Baph Im really starting to think your losing it......Your old 420 sig needs to be brought back so people can understand why you are the way you are.

I get it man. The northern lights have lit up your world for far too long.

Remember Baph...its puff, puff, PASS.

OMG baph----->THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING

Baph Im really starting to think your losing it......Your old 420 sig needs to be brought back so people can understand why you are the way you are.

I get it man. The northern lights have lit up your world for far too long.

Remember Baph...its puff, puff, PASS.
    busted!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    busted!
    Hit me up with one of those "screen passes"