Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    So, I'm still trying to figure out if the Chargers' pass defense is that good or if the Vikings' pass offense was that bad. I'm sure it was some of both but I'm wondering what was MORE of the reason for that pathetic passing performance by the Vikes.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon View Post
    So, I'm still trying to figure out if the Chargers' pass defense is that good or if the Vikings' pass offense was that bad. I'm sure it was some of both but I'm wondering what was MORE of the reason for that pathetic passing performance by the Vikes.
    To be honest, it was the Viking's.

The Chargers were stinking up the joint period. Minnesota blew an easy win on the road IMO.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    I like how the only ignorant and biased fans are Broncos fans...riiiiight lol
    There's an easy test to distinguish between the normal Bronco fans, and the ignorant ones. Ignorant Bronco fans tend to be the posters with reading comprehension issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    To be honest, it was the Viking's.

The Chargers were stinking up the joint period. Minnesota blew an easy win on the road IMO.
    so i guess you stopped watching after halftime? you have to actually produce yards and or touchdowns in the 3rd or 4th to win on the road.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

i think it's fair to say the chargers O was stinking up the joint at times during the game, and the ST definitely stunk on the first kickoff obviously

but the D, the D only gave up 10 points, and 0 in the 2nd half

so the D was definitely not stinking up any part of the joint, and the O showed up when it had to

i'm glad we didn't get any punts blocked ;-)