Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III

Diablo III

Apparently closed beta opens up to those not part of Blizzard's Friends and Family programs. Just wondering if anyone get an invite or has been hoping to get in?

Feel free to use this thread to discuss everything Diablo III related though.

I didn't get an email inviting me to the beta but I still have hope. About to log into by battle.net account and check. They might not have even sent them out but they are supposed to in the near future.

Edit: Apparently people have been getting their invites. Doesn't look like I got in which sucks. I never get selected for beta testing.
    Last edited by Cahill; 09-20-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Didn't even know they were having a beta.... can't wait for this game to come out. I love Diablo.

Huge fan of the first and second, but the third I'm a bit iffy on. I've watched some of the game play and it just looks like it's lost some of that gloomy Gothic feeling, which is what made it stand out, IMHO. However, I'm not going to pass judgment until I play the game for myself.

I do really like the loot part of it though, where each player gets their own loot from monsters. I always hated seeing a rare or set item and having someone reach it before me.
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

http://www.gamespot.com/features/633...opslot;title;1

Tons of gameplay at that link. Looks great!

Game looks great. www.twitch.tv and www.justin.tv have live streams with people giving class run throughs.

Good luck to all who applied. I did agers ago so now its time to wait and hope. Remember, if someone gets the beta a month later they get 2 invite friends so share it around and don't forget.

Hell, if I get in I will give one to a Broncos fan because you support the best dam team in the world.

make sure you click on your 'acccount' section on your battle.net account and see if the client is there. you might not get your email for a few hours/days after it gets sent out (as was the case with sc2 and wow betas )

<- Ready for the salute
    I am also pretty stoked about this game.

Very stoked about this game. I haven't heard if it is going to be region-locked, but I hope it isn't. I would love to play with my friends from back home.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Diablo 2 is pretty much defined my teenage and early twenties years. I have three computers on three emails signed up for the beta. It didn't work for Star Wars, but it's worth the shot.

Man the wizard is so ridiculous OP right now.
    cleared out the beta with a wizz/barb and dh
    so good
    (is anyone playing the beta at all)

thoughts?

Haven't played the beta but I'm getting DIII for free because I signed up for the WoW annual pass. Looking forward to putting many hours into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cahill View Post
    Haven't played the beta but I'm getting DIII for free because I signed up for the WoW annual pass. Looking forward to putting many hours into it.
    Sweet... I only recently got my hands on the beta... The game is SOOO smooth.. and pretty simple..(in a good way) really really can not wait for the full launch.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Diablo 2 is pretty much defined my teenage and early twenties years. I have three computers on three emails signed up for the beta. It didn't work for Star Wars, but it's worth the shot.
    Yeah me too i don't know how many hours I put into that game
    My favorite was always the paladin and druid

yeah this is one of my most anticipated games right now!

not in beta though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    http://www.gamespot.com/features/633...opslot;title;1

Tons of gameplay at that link. Looks great!
    thanks for the link! its looking pretty sweet.