• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neckbeardarmy18
    Practice Squad
    • Feb 2010

Kyle Orton Part 4 (Merged)

I have never seen this qb quit on his team and head for the bench on his own without a bad injury

Always giving 100% to keep this team in the game

One of the best QBs in the nfl on reading the Defense at the line of scrimage

and most of all **** see sig below *****

GO BRONCOS
    Yes he can beat two on this list
    19.23%
    No he can't beat two on this list
    80.77%

The poll is expired.

tim tebow starts the rest of the 2011 season = a better then avg. chance @ drafting andrew luck

:paper:
  • catsigater
    Bench Warmer
    • Jul 2010

I don't think Orton's quit on his team either, and he does do a good job of recognizing what the defense is throwing at him. It's what happens after the snap that concerns me.

As far as your sig, that was 7 years ago. You can only live off your potential for so long, and then it's time to step up and deliver. So far, it's been almost 2 seasons since Orton's done that.

Comment

• neckbeardarmy18
      Practice Squad
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by catsigater View Post
      I don't think Orton's quit on his team either, and he does do a good job of recognizing what the defense is throwing at him. It's what happens after the snap that concerns me.

As far as your sig, that was 7 years ago. You can only live off your potential for so long, and then it's time to step up and deliver. So far, it's been almost 2 seasons since Orton's done that.
      Im aware that * sig * was yrs. ago and so far this bronco D tanked out near last in every catagory and all the fans can do is complain about orton ???

not to mention NO running game for the past 2 seasons
      tim tebow starts the rest of the 2011 season = a better then avg. chance @ drafting andrew luck

:paper:

Comment

• Peanut
        ModNut
        • Jan 2007

I will remind people that this is a "negativity-free zone" and "only positive comments are allowed".

If you want to argue, do it in the appropriate forums.

Thanks.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• johnlimburg
          Ring of Famer
          • Sep 2009

Kyle Orton VS. Cortland Finnegan

This has me very excited for this game. I am sure it will be questioned throughout the week but I would love to see someone punch Cortland Finnegans head in. I vote Orton. Finnegan will be trying to start Orton no doubt. Personally I think Kyle would kick the tiny man's ass but I think there may be some extra curricular come next Sunday.

Kyle Orton's remarks after the Titans game last year:

Specifically 0.58 - 1.21

Kyle Orton starts the battle of the words:

Kyle Orton on Titans: "I don't think they're tough, I think they're cheap"

After stealing a win from the Titans in Tennessee, Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton has some strong words for his opponents.

“You always hear about how tough they are and all that stuff,” Orton said. “I don’t think they’re tough, I think they’re cheap. And it was one of the cheapest games I’ve ever seen out of some of those players.”

Orton singled out cornerback Cortland Finnegan, accusing him of punching lineman Chris Kuper when his helmet was off. “If that’s the type of player Cortland Finnegan wants to be, well then he’s a cheap player, not a good player.”

We’ll have more on the Titans in the Week Four Monday 10-Pack. Which I need to start writing or I’ll eventually have to punch myself in the face to stay awake.

Cortland Finnegans response:

Cortland Finnegan invites Kyle Orton back to Nashville

After Sunday’s win over the Titans, Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton called the Tennessee team generally, and cornerback Cortland Finnegan, cheap.

Finnegan responded on Wednesday, according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean.

“We don’t play the Broncos this week, we play the Cowboys,” Finnegan said. “I couldn’t
          care what another man says. He is a quarterback, man, who cares? If [Orton] wants to show up in Nashville to see me, that’s cool, too. But I
          doubt [he will].’”

That doesn’t make any sense. What does Finnegan want to do, fight Orton? Doesn’t Finnegan realize that this knuckle-headed attitude is precisely the knuckle-headed attitude to which Orton was referring?

Actually, Finnegan probably doesn’t realize it. He believes that the path to football stardom is paved with a Styrofoam chip on his shoulder, and pushes, shoves, and scrums after the whistle.

The problem is that he’s trying too hard to be a tough guy, and trying too hard to be a tough guy won’t make a guy a good player. Being a good player will make a guy a good player.
          After Sunday's win over the Titans, Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton called the Tennessee team generally, and cornerback Cortland Finnegan, cheap.

Just for fun

Comment

• jetrazor74
            Invincible Iron Fan
            • Dec 2007

I had almost forgotten about this!

Finnegan suffers from LMS (Little Man Syndrome) in a big way. He tried to blow it off, but then makes that comment about, "if Orton wants to come down here, cool."

Orton got to him, and he took it as a "dis" or whatever the term is these days. He's probably been stewing about it for a year now, and I'm betting his team mates have been reminding him about it since the schedule came out!

I can't WAIT for Sunday!!

Comment

• johnlimburg
              Ring of Famer
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
              I had almost forgotten about this!

Finnegan suffers from LMS (Little Man Syndrome) in a big way. He tried to blow it off, but then makes that comment about, "if Orton wants to come down here, cool."

Orton got to him, and he took it as a "dis" or whatever the term is these days. He's probably been stewing about it for a year now, and I'm betting his team mates have been reminding him about it since the schedule came out!

I can't WAIT for Sunday!!
              Yeah Orton got inside his head no doubt. I loved seeing Orton get after him. His comments were great. I loved it. I would love to see Orton get his face early and let him no he ain't backing down from no midget with a stupid haircut. Orton will not back down from him considering he did get after Osi Umenyiora in 2009 which probably wouldn't have ended to well for him. However against Finnegan I would back Orton.

Hopefully it plays out like this. We are up by 17 points in the 4th quarter and Finnegan comes off the edge on a blitz and Chris Kuper picks the midget up above his head and slams him into the ground. Then sits on him. Then he gets up clapping like he just won the fight like against Andre Johnson when he got his ass beat then Orton runs over and breaks his teeth.

Hopefully their is a

Comment

• jetrazor74
                Invincible Iron Fan
                • Dec 2007

I wonder if Vegas is making odds on this fight?

Comment

• johnlimburg
                  Ring of Famer
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  I wonder if Vegas is making odds on this fight?

That would be funny.

Comment

• Lukic
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Oct 2009

I would forgive Orton for a lot of his mediocrity and sucking if he flat out got into a fight with Finnegan and knocked him down/put him in his place. It would be so heroic of KO.
                    sigpic
                    St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

• since1977
                      Armchair Coach & QB!!
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by neckbeardarmy18 View Post
                      I have never seen this qb quit on his team and head for the bench on his own without a bad injury

Always giving 100% to keep this team in the game

One of the best QBs in the nfl on reading the Defense at the line of scrimage

and most of all **** see sig below *****

GO BRONCOS
                      Did you go to Purdue?
                      John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

• LandofOrange
                        Practice Squad
                        • Sep 2011

I just want to watch Finnegan get burned all game. My grandmother could play DB better than Finnegan- and she's been dead for ten years.
                        landoforange.blogspot.com

Comment

• muse
                          Fired User
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by LandofOrange View Post
                          I just want to watch Finnegan get burned all game. My grandmother could play DB better than Finnegan- and she's been dead for ten years.
                          Even better, hope we set up an awesome screen that gets Finnegan 1-on-2 with Kuper and Franklin
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• ironfootball39
                            Practice Squad
                            • Apr 2011

I'll be there.

CAN'T WAIT

Comment

• since1977
                              Armchair Coach & QB!!
                              • Sep 2003

IDK if you've read Orton's recent comments, but he's very conciliatory. And don't sound at all like they did last year.

What I loved about Cutler was he'd say, "Yeah i said it and it's still true...he's cheap!" (ALA the Philip Rivers effort at cooling things down and Cutler still felt the way he did...and said it.)
                              John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

Working...
                              X