Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Next years plan

Quote Originally Posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    Aaron Rodgers was drafted 25
    True but did he start right away? When he did play he looked terrible. It took a few years...

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    He will become a franchise QB for someone else.
    No, no he wont.

And sat the bench for 2 years...so What...
    Crazy Tebow/Gator fans think Tebow should be the man now.

It's not :orton: I'm not blind... but Tebow will get killed/Figured out in about 2-3 weeks of playing.
    Teams will sit in Man-Zone and press the WR's Rush 4 put a spy on #15 and force him to make a read and stand in the pocket... he can't do it in practice... what makes people thing he can do it in a game?

I believe our QB of the future is not on this roster as of right now.

LOL. Did you really just compare Tebow to Aaron Rodgers? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncodoodle View Post
    And sat the bench for 2 years...so What...
    Crazy Tebow/Gator fans think Tebow should be the man now.

It's not :orton: I'm not blind... but Tebow will get killed/Figured out in about 2-3 weeks of playing.
    Teams will sit in Man-Zone and press the WR's Rush 4 put a spy on #15 and force him to make a read and stand in the pocket... he can't do it in practice... what makes people thing he can do it in a game?

I believe our QB of the future is not on this roster as of right now.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Texan View Post
    LOL. Did you really just compare Tebow to Aaron Rodgers? Wow.
    Actually I did not. He said if someone is a Franchise QB they would be drafted in the top 5 so I brought up someone who wasnt. Maybe you should try this new thing called reading comprehension
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

[QUOTE=johnny.utah;3977112]to risk any value damage to tim tebow, they will have him ride pine for the season.

more than likely we will be drafting in the top 5.

elway is deff in love with luck and has been keeping an eye on him. i suspect he will package tebow in with picks in order to grab the #1 spot for luck.

i feel confident we can draft him and am very excited. For this will end the tebow debacle and drive out all his crazy stalker fans to another team.[/QUOTE]

plus one to you brother

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

It's not :orton: I'm not blind... but Tebow will get killed/Figured out in about 2-3 weeks of playing. Teams will sit in Man-Zone and press the WR's Rush 4 put a spy on #15 and force him to make a read and stand in the pocket... he can't do it in practice... what makes people thing he can do it in a game?
    Well, then throw him in the fire. If he fails like you predict, then we can draft your precious "QB of the future"... who, by the way, probably has a higher chance of being a massive bust than the savior of the franchise.

We're not going anywhere with Orton at the helm. It's high time we found out if any of our other QB's can lead this team.

I'm not arguing that KO should start... I say let's do like Detroit and have a myriad of QB's play in the game. LOL
    Tebow fans make me smile. I like Tebow too, he just isn't the #2... Remember?

I don't think any of the QBs on the team this year will be here next year. It should be ok though because I think Fox plans on bringing in Jake Delhomme.

I'm not arguing that KO should start... I say let's do like Detroit and have a myriad of QB's play in the game. LOL
    Tebow fans make me smile. I like Tebow too, he just isn't the #2... Remember?
    Tebow isn't 3 either remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrod View Post
    I don't think any of the QBs on the team this year will be here next year. It should be ok though because I think Fox plans on bringing in Jake Delhomme.
    lol

ten chars

Aaron Rodgers was also in the discussion to be the number one pick overall. Aaron Rodgers falling that far in the draft is almost as surprising as Tebow getting picked in the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Cahill View Post
    Aaron Rodgers was also in the discussion to be the number one pick overall. Aaron Rodgers falling that far in the draft is almost as surprising as Tebow getting picked in the first.
    I forgot about that... I wonder if it had something to do with the bust that is Alex Smith...

So... to all the Tebow Homers with logos in yourSig,it's obvious you are not going to look at this objectivly:
    TEBOW DID NOT WIN THE STARTING JOB. Period
    Is it not the player's responsibility to do that... I think Tebow is a great man and awesome Christian, he is not Franchise... if he was he'd have gone top 5 in the draft
    Yeah, and I REALLY like how well the "Best Chance to Win" looked in practice. Yeah, that's really translating into some huge wins so far.

Tebow has had 1 1/4 training camps to work with staff (different staff for both), three different head coaches during that time (including interim coach last season) and 3 starts at the end of last season for a team that had given up. He at least lead them to another win and finished with some pride. You people that look at Tebow's time in the league, that I just highlighted, need to be as critical of everyone as you are toward Tebow. It's pathetic, it's not warranted, it's a standard not applied to anyone else except Tebow, and it's freaking sad to read it day in and day out in the media and on this board.