View Poll Results: How do you feel about national media's obsession with Tebow?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ambivalent or don't care one way or another.

    20 23.81%
  • Don't like it because it hurts team, other Bronco players.

    18 21.43%
  • Don't like it because it hurts Tebow.

    2 2.38%
  • Love the attention, no such thing as bad publicity!

    44 52.38%
Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5746
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    153

    Tim Tebow Part 5 (Merged)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    366
    Nice vid. First Post? Welcome to Broncos Country!! :salute!::go::orton:
    "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBroncosReppinDCboy View Post
    Nice vid. First Post? Welcome to Broncos Country!! :salute!::go::orton:

    yep tebow fan here.
    been fan of his for a while but am a colt fan.
    I thought I share that link.
    tebow is great player. hope he does will with denver!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,028
    Quote Originally Posted by timt15 View Post
    Welcome to the boards! :salute!:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    3,076
    Aloha & Welcome to the Denver Broncos Board TimT15. That is just Awww-Inspiring. Thanks for the share. Mahalo & GOD bless. GO
    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 04-28-2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Spelling
    HE>i

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,084
    Did we just draft Superman or what???

    He's making it IMPOSSIBLE not to root for him. GO TEBOW!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    That's awesome....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    89
    Wow is right!

    You can't coach that kind of toughness or will to win.
    But... it IS infectious.
    And we just drafted Patient Zero.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,269
    Quote Originally Posted by RazR View Post
    Did we just draft Superman or what???

    He's making it IMPOSSIBLE not to root for him. GO TEBOW!!
    Amazing! We need a Tebow in a cape smiley . Does this guy even have a downside? All he does is just win and win big. Hopefully this guy will give many years of "helicopters" and "drives." I can just hear Mr.B now, "This one's for Tim!" We need a Tebow in a cape smiley.
    #swapping

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Saint Joseph, Missouri
    Posts
    56
    Wow, I'm impressed by his toughness. I'm on-baord and ready to give him a chance when his time comes

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by RazR View Post
    Did we just draft Superman or what???
    lol.. He's nickname in college was Superman.
    Colt fan and Gator fan.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aberdeen,South Dakota
    Posts
    392
    Wow is right ! I wasn't thrilled when we drafted Tebow. My bad. But the more i learn about him, the more i love this pick.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    604
    let me state this: I like Tebow... its hard not too.

    Just to play devil's advocate for a second:

    He was gambling his entire football career to get the win. One strange hit either way could have caused irreparable damage to an already wounded leg. I like players that give it all up on the field, but if Tebow plays like he did in college at the NFL level he is going to tear his body up. If he's the future of the franchise he can't be doing stuff like this video.

    That said, glad to see a player so committed to winning that he would endure something like he did in the video.
    He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
    But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    450
    ***......

    Who the **** just does that?

    RazR is right, he's impossible not to root for. This guy has the potential to change the game.
    Co-founders of the ORANGE RUSH!!!


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
    let me state this: I like Tebow... its hard not too.

    Just to play devil's advocate for a second:

    He was gambling his entire football career to get the win. One strange hit either way could have caused irreparable damage to an already wounded leg. I like players that give it all up on the field, but if Tebow plays like he did in college at the NFL level he is going to tear his body up. If he's the future of the franchise he can't be doing stuff like this video.

    That said, glad to see a player so committed to winning that he would endure something like he did in the video.
    Elway did it for us for 16 years and that's what made him great and why we love him. Bret is still doing it going into year 20. Even Rivers showed LDT up in the playoffs. Some guys just can't play safe. They have to always be at 15 when everyone else is at 10. Every game is all or nothing. QB just QB, but football players play football. And that's all he does.
    #swapping

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •