View Poll Results: How do you feel about national media's obsession with Tebow?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ambivalent or don't care one way or another.

20 23.81%
  • Don't like it because it hurts team, other Bronco players.

18 21.43%
  • Don't like it because it hurts Tebow.

2 2.38%
  • Love the attention, no such thing as bad publicity!

44 52.38%
Page 349 of 384 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 5746
    Quote Originally Posted by Potzer01 View Post
    So I fit in the category of the latter.

I'm a gator fan, and cheer for their players in the NFL.

How does Bronco's Nation feel about Gator nation joining them?

How about the other people whom are just fans of Tebow?

(I know there are Tebow haters in the house, however I'd prefer to keep this thread focused on the fans, rather then the players. If you feel the need to tell us your opinion that Tebow can't throw, I guess that's fine, except I've already made your point)
    I don't mind the Tebow fans. They are cheering for him, they are cheering for us.

I got room on the bus for you.

Welcome to Broncomania!

Not a big fan of Tebow only fans, because I don't believe they truly know what it is to be a Broncos fan. That being said, I don't treat them poorly, I just listen to what they have to say.

I really don't like the blind ones that say Tebow can do no wrong, and nothing is his fault. That annoys me. Apart from that, awesome stuff!

I grew up a Broncos fan watching Elway do his thing. Then when we picked up Tebow, it was that much better. So I was a Broncos fan waaaayyy before Tebow got there. I am even more so a fan because Tebow is there now. Does this count? lol I am a Tebow fan mainly because I graduated UF back in the day and I really like Tebow's story even before he went to UF. It's just a bonus for me. Even in high school they said he could never play QB at the high school level....the same thing was said when he got to college, that he would never make it and would have to be maybe be moved to another position before he even started school at UF...then after his college career all the ANALysts said he would never be a starting QB in the NFL and he would have to change positions to be successful in the NFL...there's a pattern here.

Shannon Sharpe tweeted yesterday he would be interviewing Tim at 4 pm MT so they could be talking as we speak. Sharpe said the interview will air Sunday.

I am surprised he would fly to Connecticut- must be an off day tomorrow, no way would he miss preparation. Wonder if they have an early practice on Thanksgiving?

Man 9 posts where 1 of them was mentioning how I was glad Tebow wasn't the gator's qb anymore, and you've discovered I can't be objective?

Perhaps you're right.

Yes there are Gator boards where they sit around and talk about how great he's doing, how much they hate ESPN/fox/elway/anyonenotwearingorangeandblue.

While that's all well and good, I thought it might be interesting to broaden the perspective to a team's fans who have just discovered a player we've been following for 6 years.

Wait wait, is that Dadx4 from gatorcountry!?

Roger Staubach. Tebow is almost 95% the 2nd coming of him. Closer to him in all areas than any other QB past or present.
    #swapping

I've accepted that we have bandwagon QB fans for our team. I already trashed one at the Lions game, but honestly so long as your rooting for the Broncos I could care less.

Welcome..... for now haha.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by ChristyL17 View Post
    Shannon Sharpe tweeted yesterday he would be interviewing Tim at 4 pm MT so they could be talking as we speak. Sharpe said the interview will air Sunday.

I am surprised he would fly to Connecticut- must be an off day tomorrow, no way would he miss preparation. Wonder if they have an early practice on Thanksgiving?
    Whatever it is, I am sure its all cleared and fine. It's not like Tebow to go off o his own when he should be doing something else. Front Office might have even wanted him to do it to strike while the iron is hot so to speak to get more fans to the Broncos.

Wait wait, is that Dadx4 from gatorcountry!?
    It sure is....

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingJack View Post
    I'd rather people fans not post on a team board. There is no way for you to be objective-it defies the definition of objective to be a Tebow fan first. There must be a Tebow or Gator board.
    BTW, I would like to hear objective things about Tebow but you can't do it.
    I will be objective for ya....he definately needs to get better in the passing game. I would like for him to be above a 60% completion rate.

Personally I don't think the Tebow fans are Bronco fans. If Tebow gets cut or traded would you still root for the Broncos? If not, then you don't qualify as a fan in any sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    elway, montana, rodgers, gannon, flacco, are a few who come to mind..........
    Flacco!?!?!?!?!?!? What??? That guy usually looks half asleep on the field. I know he had that game winner against the Steelers, but for the most part The Ravens seem to win in spite of him.

Man 9 posts where 1 of them was mentioning how I was glad Tebow wasn't the gator's qb anymore, and you've discovered I can't be objective?

Perhaps you're right.

Yes there are Gator boards where they sit around and talk about how great he's doing, how much they hate ESPN/fox/elway/anyonenotwearingorangeandblue.

While that's all well and good, I thought it might be interesting to broaden the perspective to a team's fans who have just discovered a player we've been following for 6 years.
    From my pov you think you are educating me but I have had almost 2 years here of education from non-objective Tebow fans. Yours is not a new or novel concept here-you are late to the Tebow over Broncos bandwagon. If you are not a Bronco fan and wouldn't be here without Tim currently, I also think you wont be here after he is gone. I moved to Colorado in '74 and had tickets by '76. So, I have seen quite a few qbs but have never had the person only fans before Tebow. I'd rather be around Bronco then Tebow fans. I hope the Broncos keep winning.
    Last edited by SmilingJack; 11-21-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    SmilingJack

Just off the top of my head, Montana, Elway, Favre, maybe Steve Young?