Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    This be one Bronco fan that refuses to wear the jersey or give anymore $$$ to an organization that continues to ignore its fan base and continues to put out a joke of a team. I completely understand your love for the team JWinn, and I have been a Bronco fan for 25 years now. But I just see something in FEX that makes me sick and embarrassed to be a fan of this organization.

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan247 View Post
    This be one Bronco fan that refuses to wear the jersey or give anymore $$$ to an organization that continues to ignore its fan base and continues to put out a joke of a team. I completely understand your love for the team JWinn, and I have been a Bronco fan for 25 years now. But I just see something in FEX that makes me sick and embarrassed to be a fan of this organization.
    As I said, it's not about tickets. Or what you wear or how much you spend.

So what are you saying? You jumping ship or not? What's in your heart brother?

I can stop the bus, or at least slow it down enough to push you off.

I got 2 free tickets to the game next week. I'll be cheering for the Broncos to beat the chargers.

It would sure be easier to cheer for a different QB, but he's just one player.

Ill be cheering loudest for 58 though!

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    As I said, it's not about tickets. Or what you wear or how much you spend.

So what are you saying? You jumping ship or not? What's in your heart brother?

I can stop the bus, or at least slow it down enough to push you off.

haha, the way I'm feeling right now, you don't need to slow down...in fact just let me know when we cross the next bridge, i'll jump out then.

I just find it humorous that when Elway got the job, he was all about making the fans happy. But only being 4 weeks into the season, it seems the team, coaching staff, and front office could give a "rats arse" about the fans. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. So until I start getting the feel that the actual organization "cares" about winning....I'm not gonna wave no pom-poms for the orange & blue.

I envision SA Field being rather empty next week (predicting 5,000+ no-shows).

Expect to hear a TON of boos for every step Kyle Orton takes (even though it isn't all his fault, his 5-21 record in the last 26 games speaks for itself).

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

I'm always gonna be on the bus..
    even though the driver looks twisted...
    and that last guy who pumped gas for us looked rabid!

I think I will go down to the stadium next week and
    try to get in on the cheap...
    the scalpers will be selling them pretty cheap I reckon.

Count me in, brother.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I envision SA Field being rather empty next week (predicting 5,000+ no-shows).

Expect to hear a TON of boos for every step Kyle Orton takes (even though it isn't all his fault, his 5-21 record in the last 26 games speaks for itself).

Orton is 6 wins..
    20 losses..
    in the last 26 games.

a reckoning of his record after the bye in 2009...
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan247 View Post
    haha, the way I'm feeling right now, you don't need to slow down...in fact just let me know when we cross the next bridge, i'll jump out then.

I just find it humorous that when Elway got the job, he was all about making the fans happy. But only being 4 weeks into the season, it seems the team, coaching staff, and front office could give a "rats arse" about the fans. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. So until I start getting the feel that the actual organization "cares" about winning....I'm not gonna wave no pom-poms for the orange & blue.
    I can read pal.

And what I read is the passion of a Bronco Fan! You're not getting off. Not now. Not ever.

STEP AWAY FROM THE WINDOW SIR!

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    He can shut the fans up by playing well. It's as simple as that.

However, if he's going to stay true to form and cough up a couple of turnovers, he should expect no mercy from a fanbase already exhausted by the team's failure.

ummm good I guess. What if Orton gets an extension and is our qb for the next 3 years?

Exclamation I am not twisted!

Loony, insane, idiotic, crazy, sick, whacky, delirious, bizarre, stupid, moronic, pathetic, and drugged up on Percocet.

But NOT Twisted!

That last guy who filled us up was pretty gnarly though. Gotta find more self serve stations.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofanatik View Post
    ummm good I guess. What if Orton gets an extension and is our qb for the next 3 years?
    I do not live in a "what if" world.

But to answer you, IF that happens, I will still be here.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    I do not live in a "what if" world.

But to answer you, IF that happens, I will still be here.

I think we all will be for the most part.

Even when Elway took over it was bad for several years but we seen something in Elway every game he tried his best to win and he worked hard at getting better. I don't see that in our current QB so I am very frustrated at why he is starting when he doesn't seem to care or even seem to try to win. Our Coach who seems to not care about the fans or winning as long as he is getting a paycheck.

Where is the accountability that this organization use to have?

I wish I had tickets