Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shannahan doing it again

Mike seemly knows how to run the ball. When he was with Denver, the Broncos was considered the holy grail for running backs.

Mike would take any back put him behind the OL, and he would play.

He is now doing it again in Washington. It seems like each back he puts in, is getting the job done. Tim Hightower, Roy Helu, and Ryan Torian, are all looking like starters playing with Mike. And we all know Torian already has experience playing with Mike.

Congrats to Mike finding success, to bad he faces the same issue his old team does. No true QB.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I'd love to have some of his RB "magic" back. But since we can't have it.. go 'Skins!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Yeah, it was good being able to plug in any runningback and just pounding the rock.

Someone needs to pick his brain and find out his secret.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Yeah, it was good being able to plug in any runningback and just pounding the rock.

Someone needs to pick his brain and find out his secret.
    There is no secret. ZBS and cut everything that moves.

He drafts RG3 and he will have the redskins being SB contenders soon. He just needs to keep his D coordinator there.

Shanahan is one of the greatest offensive minds the game has ever known his knowledge of how to get production,game plan and win are not just exclusive to the RB position but the QB,WR,TE as well ..

Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post
    Shanahan is one of the greatest offensive minds the game has ever known his knowledge of how to get production,game plan and win are not just exclusive to the RB position but the QB,WR,TE as well ..
    Tis is true, Rex Grossman isn't playing like Rex Grossman.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I'm certainly impressed with Shanny. Truth be told, he could take anyone of us, and we'd have 1K rushing yard seasons. He knows the running game.

If Washington could get a TRUE franchise QB, and fix up some spots on defense, they'll be contenders.

Talking

All kinds of examples ...

A lot was made out of the ending relationship between Plummer and Shanahan nevermind though that he revived Plummer's career,Not that his career stats look good but could you imagine wo ....

Not saying that Davis,Sharpe,Smith wouldn't have became the players that we know them as now on different teams ... Just saying 6th,7th,and undrafted became one of the most dominate offenses of all time ....

I'll never take anything away from Shanahan ... I will say this though his ability to insert players get production and win would eventually catch up with him in his ending years in Denver ...Can't go back but I would certainly like to seen him with a few more years of the '06 draft ...

if you seen the Dallas game in the fourth the real rex Grossman came out. I think he will do well but when that real rex comes out and cost Shanahan some big games it wont take long for him to ditch him. Shanny don't play that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    if you seen the Dallas game in the fourth the real rex Grossman came out. I think he will do well but when that real rex comes out and cost Shanahan some big games it wont take long for him to ditch him. Shanny don't play that lol.
    He do it again, Beck will be in quicker than Chris Johnson can run.

Shanny doesn't let QB's preform bad. 1-2 screw ups the back-up is in.

We need Shanny back.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    When I watching the game I couldn't help to think there is only so much you can go to the pass play action when the running game is not working ...It seemed like almost every pass was ppa ...

It's very impressive how the Redskins were supposed to be a joke, and Shannahan has them 3-1. Plus, if Torain or Hightower played for us, they probably would've sucked.

to Mike. I'm rooting for ya!

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

I've got mixed feelings. I can't stand the Redskins and Dan Snyder but really want Shanny to do well.

I know Pat Bowlen was frustrated but I think he needed to give Shanahan a little more time. Cutler and Marshall had just gone to the Pro Bowl, Scheffler, Hillis, Royal and our O-line all looked good, and there was always a CHANCE that he would have eventually gotten the defense to at least a respectable level.

Oh, well. Spilled milk and all that....
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Maybe if we keep our fingers crossed, in 2yrs if Shanny gets canned Pat will bring him back....I can hope.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders