Page 52 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    your not on bronco fan when you got a sig that is crying for Luck. Luck laughs at people like you.
    Well, I'll explain it to you very clearly and slowly so you can understand my sig.

I want Tebow to either be good enough that we have no QB need, or I want us to get Luck.

If your confused I understand, your minds just been blown.... cuz I want whats best for the TEAM!
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I bet Rodgers could....maybe Brady.....apart from that, hmmm
    Definitely not many. Drew Brees on a good day could probably do it. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I bet Rodgers could....maybe Brady.....apart from that, hmmm
    I've probably seen Rodgers play 4 or 5 games this year...
    He is VERY good, but he has receivers running wide open nearly every play...

So I definitely believe Rodgers could do it... If they were ever down

Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    Not really fair cause 1970-1993 there wasn't a 2 pt conversion so teams wouldve had to score 3 times.
    I could be wrong w/ that too, just sayin
    It was an amazing comeback!
    Yes, that's probably the reason.

But I still found it a surprising stat. I thought the Bills once epic-collapsed against the Oilers, but it must have been a little more time on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by rocko1m View Post
    I understand the whole" a win's a win" mentality, especially in a season as rough as this one. The fact remains that tebow can't throw. In the NFL you have to have at least a decent passer or a brick wall for a defense and we have neither. This year is obviously a wash, but I don't see Tebow as the future, unless maybe he switches to FB.
    come again. WIN. you there, neckbird? WIN. ko8? WIN.

Annnnnd another thread today that's been taken over by mojo. I'm just signing off, only so many times I can read the same message over and over again in different form. Tebow sucks, we know. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Cardoso View Post
    I'm going to directly quote Adam Schefter's segment that just happened on ESPN:

"Well I think the most interesting comment got posted on one of the Broncos Message board after the game I think it said 'Tim Tebow is everything that his critics say he is, and everything that his supporters say he is.' And if you think about that, that makes an awful lot of sense, because that's exactly the way he played, but in the interim there was two members of the broncos front office who sent me a text after the game: One said "This kid has something special" his words not mine. The other one said exactly "unreal". And Tebow has made the Broncos relevant, interesting and intriguing as they go forward with a game next Sunday against the Detroit Lions and keep in mind the Broncos got their first win in Miami today after losing their previous 7 games. They had never won against the Dolphins in Miami Tim Tebow lead the Broncos to their first ever game in Miami."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W1rQUgf_mM

That is so awesome!!
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
    Yes, that's probably the reason.

But I still found it a surprising stat. I thought the Bills once epic-collapsed against the Oilers, but it must have been a little more time on the clock.
    That was a huge comeback but ya...it took a while longer

Props to Harris

I'm sorry if no one else agrees but I hate to see Chris Harris getting no love. This guy was aces and in lockdown mode in overtime. He had 2 pass break ups and one of them was almost picked I really wanted to give him props.

I find it very interesting that 2 members of the front office, whomever they may be, went out of their way to text Schefter and say what they did. Nice to hear positive comments from those who make the decisions.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
    yeah 4th start in the NFL. 2nd year watching and learning. Supposedly the first and last in the locker room everyday preparing. A complete workhorse. And 2 week bye in order to prepare for this start against the worst NFL team in the league. And he plays like that?

What has he been doing this whole time when he is in the Locker room preparing? These excuses are horendous as was his play for the most part of the game. They even had to dummy down the Playbook because he didn't know it. So please keep trying to explain why all the skeptics should jump on board the Tebow Train after that type of performance?

Keep in mind not everybody followed this kid throughout his HS and College career, so I am asking to show me proof from today's highlights that explain why he should be the starter at this point? No completions whatsoever in the ENTIRE 3rd Quarter does this not worry you? Bye God it does me!!!!
    i though you were leaving the boards for one year.

These analysts are starting to sound like forum users.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201110...ghts&tab=recap

Watch the game highlights and listen to the things they are saying, I am not taking any side, I am just saying that for some reason, any discussion involving tebow turns into some childish, sarcastic conversation and it's really starting to piss me off

I feel like no one can seriously talk about him because they are too afraid of making the correct judgement AKA doing their jobs.

Morons...

people sure love to keep pointing at the 4 for 14 and 40 yards and then claim "sucks" ...yet these same folks leave out be part about finishing with 9 for 13 121 yards and 2 TD passes ....and they further ignore that those stats came when the pressure of the game was it's highest. They selectively discard the portions of the story that don't support their agenda.

The ANALysts have been like that since day 1. On these boards it seems like with Tebow actually helping the Broncos WIN a game they still hate him.. that's fine.

Not many quarterbacks would have been down 15 to the Dolphins.
    Last edited by Mortal; 10-23-2011 at 07:44 PM.