Thank you to AO, BFI, Cinny, Jav, and Elway

Thank you very much for the service and sacrifices you guys made in helping to shape this place. YOUR responsible for making Broncomania the great place it is.

Just wanted to give you five my personal thanks!

To some of the GREATEST of Bronco fans!

Last edited by Peanut; 11-06-2011 at 01:15 PM.

I also want to thank you all.

Mostly for putting up with me.

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Thank you guys, you were incredible people to work with and even meet in person.

Couldn't have done it without you.
    Brock you like a hurricane!

Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

I enjoyed my time as a mod - and I'll be hanging out, being a model citizen and Broncos fan

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Well said JWinn.

A big THANKS to all of you for the outstanding job and contributions to the boards.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Thanks Peanut for fixing my screw ups.

Kickoff. Hope you new guys are ready for this.....

A big thank you as well to you all for your work and helping a n00b learn the ropes back when I started!

This place wouldn't be what it is today without you guys!
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Now that I'm not on a laptop I don't know how to use I can make a more fitting reply.

Thank you all very much for all your time and energy! I hope that if situations change and you get over that "real life" thing, you think about coming back.

In the mean time, those of us without lives will miss those of you who have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Now that I'm not on a laptop I don't know how to use I can make a more fitting reply.

Thank you all very much for all your time and energy! I hope that if situations change and you get over that "real life" thing, you think about coming back.

In the mean time, those of us without lives will miss those of you who have them.
    Thanks Al! It was a pleasure to have the priviledge of being a mod for these boards for the last 5 years.

Now I will enjoy being a poster again on this board. Unlike Cinny, I promise to stay out of trouble

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Yes. Thank you for all of your hard work. Hopefully, with a lot of blind luck, we can carry that torch from here for you.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

AO, Elway... you guys were the gold standard in my eyes. Two of the original mods from when I started. I learned what moderating was from you guys before I was even considered for the spot myself.

BFI, Jav... you guys both were great friends before and after you became mods, and my eventual joining of the team. I supported both of your nominations, and learned from you before and after joining you. Your influence on me and this is impossible to measure.

Cinny... I remember nominating you. I don't regret it at all, and I loved working with you.

Thank you all for everything.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Based on what I could tell, you folks were like good referees.......folks that keep things well under control, while minimizing attention to yourselves. That's not easy to achieve, and I commend you all for it!

Thank you guys for all you taught me and everything you've done the last handful of years
    Administrator