View Poll Results: So when does AJ give Norv the chop?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before the season is out

    6 12.77%
  • After he ruins their season

    41 87.23%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 155
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    The AFC as a whole, is extremely inconsistent, and pretty weak TBH. To say that someone from the AFCW would be an automatic one and done is disregarding that fact.

    It would be a crap imo. Hell, someone from the AFCW could make an AFCCG appearance and maybe even a Superbowl. It's anybodies game.

    I think it's a much more certain thing that the NFC is going to own the SuperBowl again.
    Eh, the AFCW winner probably gets Bal or Pitt, winnable, but tough, at least it would be at home for whoever does win it.

    That is true too....

    Packers probably repeat, that team is scary.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Ah ok, but it is the AFC West, stranger things have happened, will you finally agree whoever wins the West loses in the 1st round

    I agree, and in 08, they lost a LOT of close games...

    I know the feeling, last year was awful for me.
    i told you before and i am still telling you, i will never agree to that for any team in any division any year.

    you don't know how hot a team is going into the playoffs at this point or what will happen once the playoffs start. the worst teams i can think of going into the playoffs recently in terms of wins and losses the last three years were the 2008 chargers, the 2009 cards, and the 2010 Seahawks, none of them went one and done in the playoffs.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i told you before and i am still telling you, i will never agree to that for any team in any division any year.
    Before the season started, you wanted me to take a bet, that said the Chargers would win the west and win a game in the PO. I didn't take that bet because not only is the AFCW weak, but the AFC was all over the place last year, and looked to be the same this year. Not unreasonable to assume that this had a higher than 50% probability of being a losing bet for me.

    Now, over the last couple days, you've not only said that you also feel the AFC is weak, but now you're saying that you would never bet against a Division winner to win a playoff game.

    But yet you want to tell me "you have no sack" for taking that same stance on the Chargers at the beginning of the year, and not taking that sig bet.

    Come on man!

    Either you said I have no sack based on your own opinion of yourself, or you were just being a jackass.

    So which is it?
    Last edited by kishzilla; 11-22-2011 at 08:45 PM.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Before the season started, you wanted me to take a bet, that said the Chargers would win the west and win a game in the PO. I didn't take that bet because not only is the AFCW weak, but the AFC was all over the place last year, and looked to be the same this year. Not unreasonable to assume that this had a higher than 50% probability of being a losing bet for me.

    Now, over the last couple days, you've not only said that you also feel the AFC is weak, but now you're saying that you would never bet against a Division winner to win a playoff game.

    But yet you want to tell me "you have no sack" for taking that same stance on the Chargers at the beginning of the year, and not taking that sig bet.

    Come on man!

    Either you said I have no sack based on your own opinion of yourself, or you were just being a jackass.

    So which is it?
    you always say how terrible norv is yet didn't want to take a bet that they would win 10 games, win the division, and win a playoff game.

    if that were to happen, that totally contradicts what you say about norv, yet you didn't want any part of backing up your smack?

    also, i was saying these things last year and the year before and the year before that.

    no team autocratically just cannot win once the playoffs start because of the division they play in or their record.

    i have always said that the playoffs are a new season when anything can happen. that's why i always say the window argument is stupid, if you make the playoffs you have a chance, if you don't you obviously have no chance.

    don't try to justify your unwillingness to back up your smack talk with a very reasonable sig bet, because you are too scared to be wrong. lol

    the only jackass is you. grow some balls and actually talk some real smack instead of waiting for someone else to talk smack so you can make fun of them and i wont give you such a hard time.

    how about that?

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you always say how terrible norv is yet didn't want to take a bet that they would win 10 games, win the division, and win a playoff game.

    if that were to happen, that totally contradicts what you say about norv, yet you didn't want any part of backing up your smack?

    also, i was saying these things last year and the year before and the year before that.

    no team autocratically just cannot win once the playoffs start because of the division they play in or their record.

    i have always said that the playoffs are a new season when anything can happen. that's why i always say the window argument is stupid, if you make the playoffs you have a chance, if you don't you obviously have no chance.
    Again, I ask you, how is this not a reasonable line of thought that is able to be applied to the Chargers, in spite of a coach who I feel is what has played a part in what's wrong with your team? How does Norv being bad, change the fact that the AFCW is not very good, and the AFC is extremely inconsistent, and gives the Chargers the ability to overcome that?

    don't try to justify your unwillingness to back up your smack talk with a very reasonable sig bet, because you are too scared to be wrong. lol

    the only jackass is you. grow some balls and actually talk some real smack instead of waiting for someone else to talk smack so you can make fun of them and i wont give you such a hard time.

    how about that?
    Stop being a lying, hypocritical, fabricator, that doesn't know what he's talking about, and maybe I wont smack talk you for it. How bout that?

    Just because I smack you around in here for what you say, doesn't mean I "don't say anything"

    "Waaaaaaa, Kishzilla only waits until after I say something stupid to make fun of me for it! You don't have testicles Kishzilla! Waaaaaaaaa!"

    Last edited by kishzilla; 11-22-2011 at 09:28 PM.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    Also, as a side note, I love how you say I do nothing but talk smack on other people's smack (go figure ) yet whenever you're stuck in an argument, it turns to my genitals.

    I think you need a new hobby.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Again, I ask you, how is this not a reasonable line of thought that is able to be applied to the Chargers, in spite of a coach who I feel is what has played a part in what's wrong with your team? How does Norv being bad, change the fact that the AFCW is not very good, and the AFC is extremely inconsistent, and gives the Chargers the ability to overcome that?



    Stop being a lying, hypocritical, fabricator, that doesn't know what he's talking about, and maybe I wont smack talk you for it. How bout that?

    Just because I smack you around in here for what you say, doesn't mean I "don't say anything"

    "Waaaaaaa, Kishzilla only waits until after I say something stupid to make fun of me for it! You don't have testicles Kishzilla! Waaaaaaaaa!"

    you mean just like i only run "grey area" smack? don't forget kish, that is what provoked me to call you out in the first place.

    yet that is not fabricated at all is it? and until you finally got brave and started running smack about how the broncos will win this weekend, i honestly cannot recall you saying too much about anything other than a sig bet about tewbow being third string and our sig bet from last year. lol

    its not a lie, i honestly cant think of anything else. but i understand you taking it personal when i fire back and call you out on it, you have been exposed.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    its not a lie, i honestly cant think of anything else.
    You aint kiddin'

    Just because you can't think of an instance, or refuse to recognize them, doesn't mean it does not exist. For you to say I "don't say anything" is retarded. Seriously. Like I said, just because I am not wrong all the time, doesn't mean I "don't say anything".

    Maybe it means I don't have mouth diarrhea like some people (BowelMan-1, I'm looking at you)

    Every time we go at it, it ends with you talking about my balls, or you saying I swing from (insert players name here)'s balls.

    You can't take me on on what I post, so you make up this weak ass garbage about "not saying anything" and talk about my privates

    but i understand you taking it personal when i fire back and call you out on it, you have been exposed.
    How can I take something personally when I know it's just stupidity being spewed out by you? lol

    Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it so. Just another fabricated statement from a guy who continues to lose credibility with every post.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    Just for clarity, so people who may not be aware realize just how full of crap Baph is, here's why I originally brought up baph and gray area smack.

    This was a post giving 12and4 advice on how to smack talk:
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    nah man, it don't matter....i am no good either. just gotta pretend you know what you are talking about and not say garbage that will come back to haunt you like so many fans here love to do.

    cant wait for the season to actually start though, this place will either be rockin or a ghost town, depending on how the broncos are doing.
    yup, baphy in a nut shell. No good at smack talk, pretends to know what he's talking about (but really doesn't) avoids saying anything that he can be taken to task on later, and whines about fairweather fans.

    That's pretty much every

    single

    post



    Yeah, I'm totally off base on calling you out on gray area smack Baph. You only admitted to doing it and all
    Last edited by kishzilla; 11-22-2011 at 11:12 PM.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Seymour Tennessee USA
    Posts
    266
    Think that the Chargers will be looking at another coach or better yet, another GM. If they keep going downward like this!

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    You aint kiddin'

    Just because you can't think of an instance, or refuse to recognize them, doesn't mean it does not exist. For you to say I "don't say anything" is retarded. Seriously. Like I said, just because I am not wrong all the time, doesn't mean I "don't say anything".
    what have you said kish? you refuse to even give any examples yet expect everyone to just take your word for it?

    you are clearly on the defensive because i exposed you.

    you are gutless in smack, that much has become quite apparent.

    you are not wrong all the time because you don't say anything in order to be wrong, however i can give multiple examples of when i have been right, one of them being a time where you actually did try your hand at saying something genuine in smack and were left looking foolish for it.

    Maybe it means I don't have mouth diarrhea like some people (BowelMan-1, I'm looking at you)
    yet this week you finally worked up the nerve to say something meaningfull, i am assuming if you are proven wrong you will go back to your old ways of not saying anything and waiting for others to run smack.

    its what you do.

    Every time we go at it, it ends with you talking about my balls, or you saying I swing from (insert players name here)'s balls.
    absolutely no substance, still waiting for you to tell me why or how i am fabricating anything, continue to attempt to attack me while avoiding the fact that you are gutless and balless in smack.

    You can't take me on on what I post, so you make up this weak ass garbage about "not saying anything" and talk about my privates
    ROFL!!! i can argue any point and any post, the problem is....you don't say anything except garbage like that is in this post.

    absolutely no substance, you say nothing that can or cannot actually come true, you say nothing that has a chance to come back to haunt you except a sig bet about tebow being third string or last year when you sig bet me about the broncos having a winning season and failed at that pretty hard.

    yet i am always wrong? sure thing their Mr gutless. lol



    How can I take something personally when I know it's just stupidity being spewed out by you? lol
    stupidity? you mean how i have been absolutely spot on about your college QB pretending to be NFL QB?

    how i was wrong about your offense being one of the worst offenses in the NFL since tebow took over?

    how he has accuracy issues? how he cant drop back and make quick reads? how all of your delusional tebow homers argued with me about it and referencing his college stats to formulate their argument?

    yep i was just "spewing stupidity" even though i was dead on, huh kish?

    speaking of spewing stupidity, its all you really know how to do because lord knows you aint going to say anything concrete in smack, you are too scared to do that.

    Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it so. Just another fabricated statement from a guy who continues to lose credibility with every post.
    i can give multiple examples of solid things i have said in smack, can post threads dedicated to it yet you still say i only post "grey area" smack.

    you cannot post one damn thing proving what i am saying about you wrong and that's why you are getting defensive.

    well, other than that balsy tim tebow is not third string sig bet you made with JC lol

    we can go back and forth with this every day kish, i can post links and provide Prof that what you are saying about me is straight up BS but you cannot post any links or proof backing up your BS claims that you make all sorts of meaningful smack posts or predictions.

    dude, i was relentlessly posting about what i thought and still think tebow would do since last year and you call that grey area smack?

    you are the one losing credibility i am afraid.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-23-2011 at 10:53 AM.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Just for clarity, so people who may not be aware realize just how full of crap Baph is, here's why I originally brought up baph and gray area smack.

    This was a post giving 12and4 advice on how to smack talk:

    yup, baphy in a nut shell. No good at smack talk, pretends to know what he's talking about (but really doesn't) avoids saying anything that he can be taken to task on later, and whines about fairweather fans.

    That's pretty much every

    single

    post



    Yeah, I'm totally off base on calling you out on gray area smack Baph. You only admitted to doing it and all
    that was a joke dude haha

    is that all you can come up with? honestly??

    it is telling indeed that you refuse to provide any proof that you run any real smack or make any real predictions that can come back to haunt you yet dig up an old post of mine where i was clearly joking.

    this is vintage kish, all you do is make fun of other peoples posts or posting style, you refuse to say anything that will put you on the spot or make you the target of that same kind of weak and gutless smack that you employ.

    i would even argue that i post more concrete "non grey area" smack than most anyone else here aside from the fairweathers who wouldn't man up and eat their crow when they are wrong.

    that's why i can say things, i have the balls to eat my crow and admit when i have been wrong.

    but do continue to dig up my posts while refusing to dig up your own (which is really the only way you could prove me wrong)

    isn't it ironic that you accuse me of making things up and fabricating when i am the only one providing proof that you are making it up?

    you should probably just drop it dude, you are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that was a joke dude haha

    is that all you can come up with? honestly??

    it is telling indeed that you refuse to provide any proof that you run any real smack or make any real predictions that can come back to haunt you yet dig up an old post of mine where i was clearly joking.

    this is vintage kish, all you do is make fun of other peoples posts or posting style, you refuse to say anything that will put you on the spot or make you the target of that same kind of weak and gutless smack that you employ.

    i would even argue that i post more concrete "non grey area" smack than most anyone else here aside from the fairweathers who wouldn't man up and eat their crow when they are wrong.

    that's why i can say things, i have the balls to eat my crow and admit when i have been wrong.

    but do continue to dig up my posts while refusing to dig up your own (which is really the only way you could prove me wrong)

    isn't it ironic that you accuse me of making things up and fabricating when i am the only one providing proof that you are making it up?

    you should probably just drop it dude, you are digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.
    Happy Thanksgiving Baph!!!
    "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Baph!!!
    lol you too bud.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Also, as a side note, I love how you say I do nothing but talk smack on other people's smack (go figure ) yet whenever you're stuck in an argument, it turns to my genitals.

    I think you need a new hobby.
    Flash that neutler fan the sb jewels bro BLAM BLAM they seem to love it!
    lol
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •