Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    People are clueless

There are things wrs are suppose to do when a qb is running around a pocket

Sometimes it is play design

Sometimes it is coaches to wrs of a mobile qb

I am not sure what exactly happened but wrs standing around is never a good thing
    Decker did say in an interview that they as recievers had to learn to not give up on the play, just because the QB is being chased around the backfield doesnt mean he wont find a way to get the ball to you

Denver has a *gasp* winning streak!!
    Enough said

Another reason for me to love Miller. I think Tim is slowly winning over the locker room.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481226

BRONCOS!

HOKIES

GO STL CARDINALS!!!
    11 TIME CHAMPS!!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3: 16 (KJV)

Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    Denver has a *gasp* winning streak!!
    Enough said
    3 is a streak

The good news....and there's more of it recently......if Tebow progresses as he should, he will be a difficult QB to defend. He must play smart though, and not get too physical. He has to stick around to be the QB of our future.

But in spite of these concerns, he may in fact have more varied skills than most QBs.......this includes the intangibles. Few QBs can do all the types of things he does, at his age, and still have some upside to explore.

I love how they say our game plan is "overly simple", but yet Kansas City or Oakland couldn't really do anything to stop it. Obviously you've got to evolve an add new things for each opponent each week, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with basing our offense off of the option run game. It's clear people have been so conditioned to watching the downfield passing game, that a heavy run attack doesn't register mentally for them. People who think teams can shut us down really easily don't realize that defenses nowadays are geared towards defending the pass, even the rules favor the passing game. Why not exploit it?
    Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 11-14-2011 at 05:45 AM.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481226

BRONCOS!

HOKIES

GO STL CARDINALS!!!
    11 TIME CHAMPS!!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3: 16 (KJV)

Not giving up when playing. Hmmmmm, sounds like a grand idea.

Quote Originally Posted by martz11 View Post
    3 is a streak
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by martz11 View Post
    3 is a streak
    When you haven't won two in a row in 28 games - two is a streak!

Hang on kc bad team!! Up till last week theyd won 4 on the spin!! I wouldnt say bad id say inconsistent.

O-Line should get it, but cannot single one out, so I'll have to go with Miller

No one played poorly though, which was the encouraging thing. Even Dawkins looked brilliant in pass coverage
    Denver Broncos Fan from UK

I said this in another thread....people keep saying these teams we beat are terrible, but only the Dolphins had a worse record than us....yet here we are with wins under the belt.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Did Tebow really only complete 2 passes the whole game?

Sorry I didn't get a chance to watch the game I had to work. Did Tebow get injured during the game or something? How did he only complete 2 passes?

Yes...They only attempted 8 passes, and a good 4 of them were drops. 1 of the 2 was a 56yd TD and he also ran in a 7yd TD.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Quote Originally Posted by mbison View Post
    Sorry I didn't get a chance to watch the game I had to work. Did Tebow get injured during the game or something? How did he only complete 2 passes?
    It was an obvious "we're going to run it every time" gameplan. They scored a touchdown on the opening drive without passing, and McCoy clearly thought the Chiefs would not be able to stop it.

It didn't help that both McGahee and Moreno got hurt early, but I commend them for staying with the game plan using Ball. Ball rushed it 30 times.