Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    what dd we trade for bunkley
    conditional 2013 pick.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Wisconsin fan?

Pretty good mock!

However, I would rather get a CB in the first, then a RB in the second or even the third.

Also, I agree with you, I think we should try to trade down.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, so what picks does Denver have originally? And no I'm not a Wisconsin fan, I'm a UCLA fan haha.

Monte Ball is fantasitic. I got to really see him for the first time yesterday, and I was blown away...and no, it's not just the O-line...the kid has great instincts, and he has a burst of speed to get through the hold. He looks like he is fast and will run well, and he certainly has the production, so yeah, like Lamar Miller, he could rise well into the first round.

Haywayd is an interesting player, and I agree the Broncos will be looking for another corner, although Chris Harris and Cassius Vaughn have quietly given us some depth and talent we didn't think we had. The only knock that concerns me on Hayward is that scouts are not sure how fast he will run. If he does run well, he will solidify his draft stock as a second round pick.

Kendall Reyes is projected by some to be a late first round pick, and has potential as a 3-4 5-tech DE, and those are specialized players, so to me, he is no later than a second round pick.

If we are going to commit to Tebow for at least the offseason and going into next year, I say we just draft Kellen Moore. Keep the LH continuity. Not a big fan of Russell as an NFL QB prospect.

Trumaine Johnson has had trouble withg the law and has character issues, so, like Janoris Jenkins, he will be off the Broncos draft board.

Jeff Demps is probably going to run a 4.25/40, so he probably goes no later than the 4th or 5th. He would be a nice addition to the offense if he can be a bit tougher, break some tackles and not just rely on his speed. He could be lethal for an indoor turf team.
    Last edited by MindField; 11-27-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Ball is one of several workhorse RBs who could fit in with the Broncos. I prefer someone with a little more open field speed, since that is the one thing the Broncos' RB corps lacks.

Hayward is skillful in coverage and good against the run. I've been touting him since early this season. However, his speed is a question mark.

Reyes has an uncanny knack for getting into the backfield on virtually every play. I'm not sure how he does it, but if he can do it in the NFL, he'd be of great value.

I've thought Wilson is a good QB prospect, too. The question is, just how consistently accurate is he? No question, he can run.

Don't know anything about Washington. If we were to get a lineman, I would prefer Ricky Wagner, Kelechi Osemele or Kevin Zeitler (among the ones that will be available to us).

Don't know anything about Johnson, but I don't think we need that many young cornerbacks. Certainly one draft pick is enough.

Don't know anything about Kearse, but with Lloyd's departure, and Royal's possible departure, we could use a playmaker. I like Kendall Wright or T.Y. Hilton.

I agree that Demps is probably a good pick. He and Tebow can rekindle some of their Gator magic, and he would give us speed in our backfield, which we lack.

All in all, I think it's a pretty good draft.

My mock draft...

Round 1- Devon Still DT, Penn State

Round 2- Xavier Rhodes, CB FSU

Round 3- Nick Toon WR, Wisconsin

Round 4- Doug Martin RB, Boise State

Round 5A- Greg Childs WR, Arkansas

Round 5B- Tydreke Powell, DT, North Carolina

I like it a lot.

I don't think Martin will still be around in the 4th, but I like it.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Take away one of those 5ths and add a 7th. Not bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    Take away one of those 5ths and add a 7th. Not bad though.
    I thought we had 2 5ths, i know we owe Philly a 6th for Mays, and not sure with Bunkley.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I thought we had 2 5ths, i know we owe Philly a 6th for Mays, and not sure with Bunkley.
    I'll PM you. Don't want your thread to get hijack.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    I'll PM you. Don't want your thread to get hijack.
    I'd like to see the breakdown, that is if you guys don't mind. I'm not sure how it all works out.

We owe something for Mays. We still owe something for Quinn, right?

Don't we owe a sixth or a seventh for Bunckley?

What is the compensation for Gaffney?

My head is spinning.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I'd like to see the breakdown, that is if you guys don't mind. I'm not sure how it all works out.

We owe something for Mays. We still owe something for Quinn, right?

Don't we owe a sixth or a seventh for Bunckley?

What is the compensation for Gaffney?

My head is spinning.
    We owe Philly a 6th for Mays, a 5th for Quinn, not sure with Bunk, i think that may be in 2013.

We got the DT for Gaffney, no picks.

We have our...

1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th (From the Rams)
    7th

Not bad. I think Martin will probably be gone by the 4th. I wouldn't be surprised that by the combine, he increases his stock and sneaks into the late second. You never know. Overall, great mock.

Not a fan of drafting a player with no shot to make the roster in the 5th round, but you hit all the spots, primarily.