Chiefs QB Question

Okay Chiefs fans... trivia question time.
    I honestly don't know the answer... I'm surrounded by Chiefs fans and no one is quite sure of the answer.

Question: Who was the last Chief to start and win a game for the Chiefs that was actually drafted by the Chiefs?
    Brody Croyle never won a game as a starter... and there is a lot of string of qb's that they didn't draft... Cassell...Huard...Green...Grbac...Gannon...Montana ...etc.
    We da Champs... you da Chumps.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Todd Blackledge?

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Todd Blackledge?
    That's what my best friend, who is a Chiefs fan, says.

He thought Tyler Thigpen for a second, but he was drafted by Minnesota and traded to KC.

HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPNís John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jacksonís performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

The Chiefs have not drafted a lot of QBs since Blackledge. None early, lol he was that bad. I think he won a few games but not much.

Yeah, we looked it up... it was Blackledge.
    It's just quite an oddity to me.
    Obviously a lot of that falls on Peterson and Marty...(who obviously just wanted vetern guys)... Then Vermeil wanted a guy he worked with (Green) and Pioli wanted a guy he worked with (Cassel). Still you think some back up would had gotten a win in there sometime.
    We da Champs... you da Chumps.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Honestly if you didn't tell me that Croyle never won a game, I would have guessed him. I could have sworn he won a game

Yeah. I looked it up too. It was Blackledge. As much action as Croyle saw, I thought he would have at least won ONE game. But nope. He either was terrible, or got knocked out of games and was injured.

I often joke with my BF about getting a Croyle jersey on eBay. They're only about $25!

But he said he won't wear it. Party Pooper......

HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPNís John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jacksonís performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON