Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
    Why can't Rivers make throws like he dd yesterday against Denver... he made some bad decisions...
    We have to bait him into it. Von has to "shake his bones and rattle his brain"!
    #swapping

Shake, Rattle and Roll....

right over 'em.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

This game is our biggest one...it's felt like that every week but this week is really critical ...if Von can get to Rivers n we can stop their run ...we win this game ...Gates is not the terror he once was n can be contained without the massive attention ...Champ will eliminate VJax (their best player last week) n we'll have to take Vincent Brown out of the equation ...

We can def win this one and need to

Rivers meet

oh and dont forget

PS if anyone is willing to make me a von miller sig out of this pick I would be indebted to you
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    This game is our biggest one...it's felt like that every week but this week is really critical ...if Von can get to Rivers n we can stop their run ...we win this game ...Gates is not the terror he once was n can be contained without the massive attention ...Champ will eliminate VJax (their best player last week) n we'll have to take Vincent Brown out of the equation ...

We can def win this one and need to
    I agree. Including the Raiders game, each week has been the most important of the season to date. Each becomes more important.

This week a win will be bigger than the last.

And I'm LOVING it!

Let Tebow be Tebow from the start, all shotgun, spread, no backs and we're safe.

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    I agree. Including the Raiders game, each week has been the most important of the season to date. Each becomes more important.

This week a win will be bigger than the last.

And I'm LOVING it!
    The difference of playing for the playoffs....what a difference it is haha! I just want playoffssss!!!

sadly Rivers is usually on fire when playing us for some reason. Very likely that we lose Sunday but we already have more wins than the 4 that were predicted for us by the experts so I guess everything from here on is just gravy. Not like Tebow is going to be our starter next year anyway.

Last I checked I'm not a Tebow fan or Rivers fan, but the DENVER BRONCOS def. have one more win than the Chargers.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    He's only had twice the number of starts to get those wins

It's Charger week, lets GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
    Rivers plays in a offense that uses the screen pass as well as any team in the NFL and is sorely missing the loss of Darren Sproles and it needs to remain that way ... The last thing I want to talk about on here is why cant the Broncos do that ....

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo View Post
    Last I checked I'm not a Tebow fan or Rivers fan, but the DENVER BRONCOS def. have one more win than the Chargers.
    I will agree with you on the Defense....they are ballin' right now. I really don't have much of a thought on Rivers except he's throwing pics right and left, I am a Tebow fan though, he's the QB for our team. When Orton was our QB I rooted for him to win too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
    sadly Rivers is usually on fire when playing us for some reason. Very likely that we lose Sunday but we already have more wins than the 4 that were predicted for us by the experts so I guess everything from here on is just gravy. Not like Tebow is going to be our starter next year anyway.
    Then you dont even need to watch till next season....
    since the grapes are so sour.

GO TEAM
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

My Prediction vs San Diego

Hi All - My main concern with 'Broncoland' right now is based upon the division over our current QB, Mr. Tebow, and more specifically the argument around his passing abilities. I know many of the Tebow detractors are all about wanting to see more and improved passing - fair enough, if you aren't happy with 'just winning' and you feel the current offensive success(es) are not sustainable I suppose I get your concern - however this IS NOT the week to be looking for more passing due to the match up SD presents.

Many here are 'on the bus' right now just because we are winning - fact - we WILL lose more games - I hate to see this place blow up if we drop this one - expectations are high and emotions are charged, but this game is a coin toss – these teams match up very well.

Here is what I see:

1. We are playing in SD, a notoriously hard place for Denver to pull off a win - this is also true of KC, yet we got it done. Still - advantage SD.

2. Denver is riding high, SD is falling fast. Easy to say advantage Denver, but SD is hungry and desperate - advantage - NONE

3. Phillip Rivers always seems to have a good game against us, for whatever reason, and even with his current troubles SD has the # 8 total offense and the #4 passing offense. Tempting to say advantage SD, but looking deeper you will find that Denver is #8 in sacks and SD has the 23d worst O-line. If Denver can force what is either a troubled or hurt Rivers into making mistakes they will win. Given Denver's rush and SD's line I see this happening - Advantage Denver

4. San Diego’s offense is 4th in the league in converting 3d downs and this could be big trouble for a Denver defense that we have all seem wear out when they can’t get off the field. The good news is Denver’s defense is ranked [U]#8 in stuffing 3d down attempts[/U]. This is a coin toss, but due to Denver’s rush and SD’s poor line I’ll give the advantage to Denver here – I think SD see’s quite a few 3 & outs, but if Denver breaks down this is where it happens.

5. Denver’s ‘anemic offense’ (#27 overall) could struggle against the #13 overall defense – but if you look a bit closer you will find SD is number 8 vs the pass, which is not our strong suit anyway – on the other hand Denver’s #4 running offense matches up very well against SD’s #23 run defense. Denver will run successfully, but don’t look for Denver’s #31 ranked passing offense to grow wings against SD’s #8 passing defense. A run heavy Denver attack will be the plan and should be enough to send some of you over the edge…

Bottom line – these two teams match up very well, point for counter-point, strength for weakness. To win the game Denver must bring the heat (rush) and try to force Rivers into continuing with his trend of throwing interceptions. Additionally Denver needs to avoid penalties giving SD the easy yards – SD poses no running threat (#20) so Rivers will have to beat Denver with his arm, which he has done ‘a-plenty’ in the past. Watch the screens and dump off’s, force mistakes by Rivers and RUN, RUN, RUN.

Denver wins this game by a field goal.

My Prediction vs San Diego

Hi All - My main concern with 'Broncoland' right now is based upon the division over our current QB, Mr. Tebow, and more specifically the argument around his passing abilities. I know many of the Tebow detractors are all about wanting to see more and improved passing - fair enough, if you aren't happy with 'just winning' and you feel the current offensive success(es) are not sustainable I suppose I get your concern - however this IS NOT the week to be looking for more passing due to the match up SD presents.

Many here are 'on the bus' right now just because we are winning - fact - we WILL lose more games - I hate to see this place blow up if we drop this one - expectations are high and emotions are charged, but this game is a coin toss – these teams match up very well.

Here is what I see:

1. We are playing in SD, a notoriously hard place for Denver to pull off a win - this is also true of KC, yet we got it done. Still - advantage SD.

2. Denver is riding high, SD is falling fast. Easy to say advantage Denver, but SD is hungry and desperate - advantage - NONE

3. Phillip Rivers always seems to have a good game against us, for whatever reason, and even with his current troubles SD has the # 8 total offense and the #4 passing offense. Tempting to say advantage SD, but looking deeper you will find that Denver is #8 in sacks and SD has the 23d worst O-line. If Denver can force what is either a troubled or hurt Rivers into making mistakes they will win. Given Denver's rush and SD's line I see this happening - Advantage Denver

4. San Diego’s offense is 4th in the league in converting 3d downs and this could be big trouble for a Denver defense that we have all seem wear out when they can’t get off the field. The good news is Denver’s defense is ranked [U]#8 in stuffing 3d down attempts[/U]. This is a coin toss, but due to Denver’s rush and SD’s poor line I’ll give the advantage to Denver here – I think SD see’s quite a few 3 & outs, but if Denver breaks down this is where it happens.

5. Denver’s ‘anemic offense’ (#27 overall) could struggle against the #13 overall defense – but if you look a bit closer you will find SD is number 8 vs the pass, which is not our strong suit anyway – on the other hand Denver’s #4 running offense matches up very well against SD’s #23 run defense. Denver will run successfully, but don’t look for Denver’s #31 ranked passing offense to grow wings against SD’s #8 passing defense. A run heavy Denver attack will be the plan and should be enough to send some of you over the edge…

Bottom line – these two teams match up very well, point for counter-point, strength for weakness. To win the game Denver must bring the heat (rush) and try to force Rivers into continuing with his trend of throwing interceptions. Additionally Denver needs to avoid penalties giving SD the easy yards – SD poses no running threat (#20) so Rivers will have to beat Denver with his arm, which he has done ‘a-plenty’ in the past. Watch the screens and dump off’s, force mistakes by Rivers and RUN, RUN, RUN. Denver struggled wo get the run going against New Yorks #7 overall defense and still managed to get it done once the Tebow was unleashed - like it, love it, or hate it Tebow off the leash presents major issues for a defense and the number of possibilities are simply impossible to cover up. Denver moves the ball on the ground with success.

Denver wins this game by a field goal.