Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Just wondering what you see from him too suggest he is "The Truth". He is nothing special.
    I think Polk can do a McGahee impression in the NFL. Good size ad power, underrated speed, nice cutting ability.

Quote Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    I think Polk can do a McGahee impression in the NFL. Good size ad power, underrated speed, nice cutting ability.
    Yes good power. He is a big guy however I disagree with underrated speed. He lacks explosion and laterial agility. I just don't see him as anything special as a runner.

I think he's a lesser version of Shonn Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Lukic View Post
    Check out the draft by the other guy called Charlie Campbell. It's awesome.

CB - Dre Kirkpatrick
    RB - Chris Polk
    DT - Kendall Reyes
    Thats an awesome draft. I would be very happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I think he's a lesser version of Shonn Greene
    Ouch. Greene is terrible. I think Polk has more speed and isn't just a fat lard.

Wouldn't hate it. I've thought little of Beadles since we got him and have no doubt we will strongly consider QB's, whether the forum goes bonkers over it or not. I do however doubt we take the DT, Fox simply doesn't use DT's for pass rushers. Jenkins was the exception.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo View Post
    Wouldn't hate it. I've thought little of Beadles since we got him and have no doubt we will strongly consider QB's, whether the forum goes bonkers over it or not. I do however doubt we take the DT, Fox simply doesn't use DT's for pass rushers. Jenkins was the exception.
    This isn't Fox's defense. It's Dennis Allen's.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

This isn't Fox's defense. It's Dennis Allen's.
    Fox has his fingerprints on this defense. Allen is the coordinator, but a team is built in the vision of it's FO and Head Coach.
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Fox has his fingerprints on this defense. Allen is the coordinator, but a team is built in the vision of it's FO and Head Coach.
    Just look at how the defense plays.

Fox defense last year; cover 2 zone defense with coverage linebackers and very little blitzes, defense based on front pressure.

New Orleans Defense; aggressive, zone defense, exotic blitzes, based on turnovers

Our Defense; aggressive, cover 2 zone, blitzing linebackers, exotic blitzes, built for big plays

Fox's fingerprints are on the offense, not defense. Which is confusing considering his background.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Just look at how the defense plays.

Fox defense last year; cover 2 zone defense with coverage linebackers and very little blitzes, defense based on front pressure.

New Orleans Defense; aggressive, zone defense, exotic blitzes, based on turnovers

Our Defense; aggressive, cover 2 zone, blitzing linebackers, exotic blitzes, built for big plays

Fox's fingerprints are on the offense, not defense. Which is confusing considering his background.

Have you seen New Orleans defense?

Franklin
    Rodgers
    Ellis
    Tank Johnson

Want to guess how many sacks they have?

Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Have you seen New Orleans defense?

Franklin
    Rodgers
    Ellis
    Tank Johnson

Want to guess how many sacks they have?

Never said they were built on interior pressure. But you can't argue its significance. And if we continue to build on defense we are missing CB, and a pass rushing defensive tackle. So eventually they might fix it.
    Denver Broncos GM

Never said they were built on interior pressure. But you can't argue its significance. And if we continue to build on defense we are missing CB, and a pass rushing defensive tackle. So eventually they might fix it.
    You inferred it.

I don't think a pass rushing DT is a priority to the FO.
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

You inferred it.

I don't think a pass rushing DT is a priority to the FO.
    But BPA who can provide an impact is.

SLB is not a high priority position, but Von could make the highest impact. DT is not high priority to us, but the player who could provide the highest impact to our defense is a pass rushing defensive tackle after corner.
    Denver Broncos GM

But BPA who can provide an impact is.

SLB is not a high priority position, but Von could make the highest impact. DT is not high priority to us, but the player who could provide the highest impact to our defense is a pass rushing defensive tackle after corner.
    Yes, but Von was an edge rusher. Which is a priority. Or was, since he's obviously panning out.

I see what your saying about BPA, but we'll have to agree to disagree. While I'd love for us to get an impact pass rusher at DT I doubt it will come to pass this offseason.
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Yes, but Von was an edge rusher. Which is a priority. Or was, since he's obviously panning out.

I see what your saying about BPA, but we'll have to agree to disagree. While I'd love for us to get an impact pass rusher at DT I doubt it will come to pass this offseason.
    You post good stuff, you can differentiate what people want, and what is realistic. Something nice, and not too prevalent on these boards.