Page 1 of 214 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 12 2011 Broncos vs Chargers

Well folks here we are entering week 12 and the Broncos are 5-5 vs the 4-6 Chargers. What a difference five weeks makes in each of our seasons.
    This game is very important, we are trying to catch up to the Raiders in first place. They get a break by not having to face Jay Cutler this week. We need to beat San Diego to keep our lead over them. If we lose both teams are 5-6, but they own the tie breaker.

This will be the 3rd time the Chargers have come up against Tebow. He almost brought us back in week 5 but we fell short. The Chargers are on a losing streak and would like nothing better than to break that streak against us. The Chargers lost their last 5 games with Rivers throwing 10 Ints to 9 Tds. Against Denver he seems to feast though with a 109 QB rating in his last 11 games against us.

We are 18 of 33 against the Chargers over the last 17 seasons. With 7 of those wins occurring in San Diego. Each game it seems we try a new wrinkle. I am hoping McCoy has a good game plan any can adapt more readily than we have seen.

Tebow has helped us win, but a lot of credit needs to go to the defense that has been keeping us in the games when we've been going 3 and out on a number of drives.

Orton is gone, Brady is in the wings and Tebow is trying his best to will his way to victory regardless of if he has support from those above or not. I hope Tebow can do it again, but it will be hard. This is Rivers first 5 game losing streak, I am hoping it goes to 6. If we can keep it close to the 4th quater we have a chance. Tebows QB rating is 102.9 trailing only Rodgers and Manning.

Either way I hope we have a healthy good game. Please follow the rules of the COC and report anything to the moderating staff. Hoping everyone had a good Holiday and it ends with a Denver win.

GO BRONCOS!

ps: can we get rid of the Orton smiley now?
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

FIRST!

And here's hoping the Broncos will be too!

Hooray, beer!

Von doooom & tebow time!!!

Ya know what Elway, I was thinking about starting this thread, then had a thought- it's not right if YOU didn't start it.

Thank you.

ps.. you know how it works around here. The Orton smiley is as good as gone... just takes time, I guess.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Go BRONCOS!!!

Cmon Broncos!!! Keep the hot streak alive, and put the nail in the coffin on the Sparklers!!!!!!!

Miller and Dumervil should be putting a hurting on Phyllis "cry me a" Rivers all day! As long as we improve our 3rd down conversions on offense we should win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Ya know what Elway, I was thinking about starting this thread, then had a thought- it's not right if YOU didn't start it.

Thank you.
    Thanks, I was trying to see who was on to ask. I was just about to PM you with the request. I usually try to get it around 11 pm before each game.
    Appreciate you being so quick on the ball!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

We WILL win this game!!!!!!!!

(funny story: I made that graphic about 3 years ago for my avy on the CMB before I got banned... just found it in a google search in someone else's photobucket account!! I'M FAMOUS!!!)

Dear San Diego

I would like to introduce you to Tim Tebow and Von Miller. Please enjoy their stay as you will be seeing a lot of them over the course of the next 10 years.

sincerely

your friends, the Denver Broncos

Go Broncos!!! We can win this one! Send the Sparkler fans mad and crying!

will lead us to victory!
    Last edited by BroncoFanBoy; 11-26-2011 at 09:32 PM.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Lets go Have a field day out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Thanks, I was trying to see who was on to ask. I was just about to PM you with the request. I usually try to get it around 11 pm before each game.
    Appreciate you being so quick on the ball!
    Anytime, yo!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Let's Go
    BRONCOS!

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Let's Go Broncos!

Beat the
    !!!!

This is a huge game imo. If we lose this and Oakland wins I'm not sure we end up winning the division. So lets hope the offense breaks out and Von and Doom keep Phillip on the ground!!!