Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 3542
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
    All right, Ponder, let's have some turnovers! I want to see some brown sheets!
    Epic prophecy post.

For 2 years I wanted Tebow in the game. I also advised once he started, strap on the seat belt and enjoy the ride..I watched him beat the snot out of Florida State for 3 years (my team)...and "ya ain't seen nothin' yet!!! "
    [FONT="Verdana"]Doesn't get any better than [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Broncos[/COLOR], [COLOR="Sienna"]Seminoles[/COLOR] and Tebow too.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by born2beagator View Post
    Some people are really mad right now. its very funny
    I have a source that says Hoge was checked into an asylum 10 mins ago by his loved ones. Pray for him

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Not to be negative but anybody a bit worried about the defense ?

I know miller wasnt active but still
    Not worried one bit. They dominated the 1st qtr but were just on the field waaaay too long. If we didnt have so many offensive miscues in the 1st half this would of been a blowout. Plus we had Carter go out and Mccarthy looked like a high school saftey out there.

LOL@ Mat Millen: ``if you score 21 on them you win``

hehehe how great is it we just keep on proving people wrong

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Not to be negative but anybody a bit worried about the defense ?

I know miller wasnt active but still
    Not at all actually, because the main problem with this defense today was getting killed by the blitz. When Miller comes back and is Doom's bookend DE on the other side this defense gets more pressure with less guys rushing the passer. This game goes to show how valuable he is to this team!

I can't believe it, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/xgcadam/JakesSig1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
    yes

10 chars
    I'm asking because a commentator said that since we are 1-1 against the Faders there was some other criteria he mentioned, I don't remember exactly what he said but the thing is that according to this guy we're marginally behind the Faders

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    This dude on nfl network is a moron.. He said "I still don't think they can win with this style of play" Jd said "he only ran 3 times for 15 yards he used his arm to win today"

Other dude said "he used his legs to scramble from the rush he was running" really dude? Guess Rothlesberger isn't good either. Seriously people don't know what theyre talking about. Tebow did everything today his "haters" said he can't do.
    Yup they praised Romo for keeping the play alive against washington using his legs to get out the pocket. I saw nothing different from that play and what tebow did today except when tebow did it the end result was a td
    :go:

I'm disappointed I didn't get to see the ending to the game as FOX changed the game to the Packers-Giants. Glad Denver was still able to pull through despite a lot of bad calls against them. Great morale victory. I wonder what Merrill Hoge has to say now haha.

Oh man, cant wait to hear what Hoge will say about this one!

Quote Originally Posted by FSUTBow2 View Post
    For 2 years I wanted Tebow in the game. I also advised once he started, strap on the seat belt and enjoy the ride..I watched him beat the snot out of Florida State for 3 years (my team)...and "ya ain't seen nothin' yet!!! "
    hahaha Great post.
    (from a Gator Fan.)
    Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I have been very critical of McCoy but I will give it to him he actually opened up a tiny bit today good playcall in 2nd half now do more of it . Awesome game by TT.
    I hope he saw what he needed to see in this game to continue making calls like that consistently.

In the past when our offense has stalled, he has been able to hide behind the "wearing the defense down with the run". Anyone who watched the game can tell you we didn't wear down anything today in the first half.

He's also had the (somewhat legitimate) excuse of a quarterback who was being erratic. Tebow has been progressing, and after today, there is no reason not to open up the playbook. Tebow has shown solid accuracy (incredible accuracy at times) and the ability to make excellent decisions.

I really hope he was being conservative for this reason, and now he gets to open it up. The possibilities with this offense are incredible. We can run the playaction without a running back in here with Tebow like they did a UF, run option playactions, rollouts, option runs, power runs with a fullback (good game Spencer Larsen!) etc.

Im so happy

Well Hoge will say. I've said it all along. The run game and this defense continues to keep Tim in it. They made the play of the game getting the ball back and any qb could score from that distance.

Analyst What about his passes?

Hoge: Well Tebow got hit often and couldn't convert any 1st downs in the first half. You play superbowl contending teams and the game is over before it begans.

Analyst: So not on the wagon yet?

Hoge: I'm on the defense wagon they are winning games.
    :go:

Also, Quick shout out to Cosby. He got us some very valuable field position. Makes me appreciate prater more too, when someone like Harvin can't even get out of the endzone

Quote Originally Posted by FSUTBow2 View Post
    Wow! Props to you. Most FSU fans hate tebow