Anyone see Garrett ice his own kicker ? lol

That was SO funny. He makes the first and misses the second.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

So glad we never hired that joke....

The funniest thing about it was they had 2 timeouts with 30 seconds left. Instead of using one and trying to get a few extra yards he had Romo wait and spike the ball lol.

Really what was Jason Garrett thinking?

The anti-Shanahan
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

How was this Garrett's fault? It's the kickers job to kick the field goal regardless. It's his job. None of the blame should fall on Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    How was this Garrett's fault? It's the kickers job to kick the field goal regardless. It's his job. None of the blame should fall on Garrett.
    That is how I feel lol. Garret is a good coach who has taken a pretty bad Cowboy's team to the top of their division more or less. If they beat the Giants, the OP will be nowhere to be found.

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Quote Originally Posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    IMO it was not so much the TO that bothered me, If he thought things were not set up properly then fair enough (although he let the clock run down before calling the TO)

What I thought was poor coaching is they had about 27 seconds and could of run one or two more plays to get closer before the kick.

It ended up being about 47 yards which is NO guarantee and not an easy kick.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    That is how I feel lol. Garret is a good coach who has taken a pretty bad Cowboy's team to the top of their division more or less. If they beat the Giants, the OP will be nowhere to be found.
    LOL, I don't dislike Garrett or the Cowboys, I just posted it because it was funny.

They are not a bad team though. Romo is a better QB than most give him credit for and Ryans D is the main reason for them being top, although they dropped a bad one last week.

That division has under-achieved but will be decided by the 2 Cowboys - Giants match-ups.

I see the Giants coming out on top.