View Poll Results: Will you finally go into cardiac arrest this next game?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Please revive me when the clock hits 0:00.

35 52.24%
  • No - It's a good workout though.

32 47.76%
Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

No Cutler/Forte next week?

Is this another trap game or should we steamroll them?

Bears looked horrible today.

Their offense looks horrible, but their defense can still make some plays by causing turnovers. Urlacher and Briggs and Peppers are no joke!

I think this will still be a tough game because of the Bears defense and special teams. This game will come down to our offense not turning the ball over, and our special teams not letting them get big kick returns. If we can do both of those, we should be in great shape because I don't think their offense will have enough to score more than 13 points or so if they have to continually drive down the field. If we make it easy on them by giving them good field position through special teams or turning the ball over on our side of the field, then it will get interesting.

The stars...they are aligning.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Tim Tebow's no Caleb Hanie.

Bears front 7 is the best we'll see all year. I highly doubt the option stuff will work against Peppers and those LBs.

There D is still worryingly good, just hope we can slam haine and as kc got like 7 sacks on him so we should get a gud few

Boy, are we lucky.

As long as you dont turn the ball over then I think they are in good shape. I actually dont hate this matchup. Can this defense shut down the running game? Probably but they will need to do it with 8 men in the box like everyone else. That leaves the corners one on one. The bears corners are not great. Not on the same level as the jets anyway.

You can also take Peppers out of the game with the option. Teams are also scared to let tebow run so they tell their ends to keep contain. Notice how the pass rushers seem slower? They are trying to keep him in the pocket and not being as aggressive.

My dad who is a bears fan mentioned that Peppers also got hurt during the game, can anyone confirm this? He never told me if he came back in the game but that would be a huge blow for the Bears as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitches Brew View Post
    Bears front 7 is the best we'll see all year. I highly doubt the option stuff will work against Peppers and those LBs.
    we barely used it today so what's the difference? Bears offense is bad without Cutler and Forte but they can score on defense and special teams just as easy so we have to watch out for that. Absolutely another trap game.

I think Hester should be our biggest concern. Colquitt is going to earn his paycheck this week!
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitches Brew View Post
    Did you not watch the game today? How many "option" plays did you see? I saw a couple zone reads and other than that a MUCH more conventional looking offense. If they only plan to stop the option we can still win! If Miller is back with Doom..and we wreck havoc on Hanie we have a good shot...ESPECIALLY with their biggest offensive weapon in Forte possibly out as well!
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/xgcadam/JakesSig1.png

Kyle came in for one play and got hit as he threw and messed up his finger on throwing hand.

Quote Originally Posted by iowabronco24 View Post
    My dad who is a bears fan mentioned that Peppers also got hurt during the game, can anyone confirm this? He never told me if he came back in the game but that would be a huge blow for the Bears as well.
    Peppers went to the locker room, came back shortly after though and played the rest of the game...minor injury