Miraculous Ending

Trinity vs. Millsaps

Amazing!

http://www.wimp.com/endzone/
    Winter is Coming!

Cool
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Wow, that's one the reasons "sport" is so awesome.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
    Trinity vs. Millsaps

Amazing!

http://www.wimp.com/endzone/
    Ah, college football !!
    Thanks M~n~G !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Dang, AZ, where did you dig this thread up from
    How many laterals were there?Thanks MNG.

Wanna talk about miraculous endings. Today, Central Michigan had about as much of a miracle as you could ask for.

What's sad about it though, is its one of the few, if I've ever felt this way, games that I feel should be possible to overturn the call.

I don't wanna hear, "they should have put them away earlier" because that's why you play the game and you don't lose just because you barely beat a team you're way better than.

I don't wanna hear that the coach shouldn't have called that play. First off about this. Even the coach said he shouldn't have after and I just wanna slap him. Dude, it was a great call. You literally won the game if the refs actually knew the rule. It being a penalty doesn't matter. It's not your fault that the ref didn't know the rule. It is your fault that you also didn't know the rule to appeal to the ref, at least.

And I don't want to hear how they should have just stopped them after that. While, I wouldn't argue that they should have. I do argue that it was unfair for them to have to.

This isn't your typical subjective blown call by the ref at the end of the game. This was a blatant injustice to one team. How can you blow it that badly when you get paid to know the rules of the game?

Zero time left. intentional grounding does not give one untimed down. Game over.

I never get upset over games that aren't the Broncos or kstate wildcats. But this game has me bothered that people can act like Oklahoma State should not be awarded the victory based on such silly arguments.

I was also really bothered tonight by the BYU players being ejected on two consecutive plays, on two absolutely atrocious calls, on two absolutely great hits.
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 09-10-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Worse than the 1985 World Series? 9th inning of game 6 with 2 outs and the dude is out at first by an entire step and the ump misses the call. Royals go on to win that inning and win game 7. Like, literally if that game was held in 2016, the outcome changes because of replay. Replay would have taken one look too. Lol. Might have been the worst call in mlb history.

I think those who think an entire league is rigged to make someone or some team win or lose are absolutely ignorant and I laugh at them. However, I have to wonder sometimes if refs subconsciously make some calls because it is human nature to want to see a game with as high of suspense as possible. Especially when you have no stake in the game.