Page 4 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WillTopper View Post
    seriously ??????????????????
    Yes seriously, I've been saying it for a couple weeks. If he doesn't get it this week it'll come next week against the league worst patriots pass defense.

Let's go Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by elecshoc View Post
    Let's go Broncos
    Indeed! gametime can't get here quick enough!

I can't find a thread for this, and I don't feel like starting a new one, so I figure this is the best place for it.

This is going to be a very difficult matchup for our offense, especially our QB. I don't want to make this a Tebow-centric thing, because it isn't about him specifically. This is the first time this version of our offense has had to face a true Tampa 2 defense, and historically, scrambling QBs do not have success against Tampa 2s. Remember how the great Tampa Bay defenses used to completely shutdown Vick? This is what I expect today. However, there is an obvious formula to beating this defense, and it begins and ends with the power running game. Considering that they won't be able to score much on our defense (if they put up more than 17, I'll be floored), we only really need to grind down the clock and Woody Hayes-it-up. Tebow has 1 responsibility today as a thrower, and that's looking off the safeties and getting it down the sidelines. He made that throw consistently last week, and he'll have to make it 2-3 times again this week. If he does, we win, and the Tebow debate will continue to mellow; if he doesn't, we probably still win, but the debate will probably rage on in some parts.

(Side note: Eh, who am I kidding, the debate ain't gonna stop anytime soon... and if it did, the people who buy ad space on these boards are going to be mad, because the Tebow Debate has been all-encompassing here since July.)
    Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Bradshaw3001 View Post
    I can't find a thread for this, and I don't feel like starting a new one, so I figure this is the best place for it.

This is going to be a very difficult matchup for our offense, especially our QB. I don't want to make this a Tebow-centric thing, because it isn't about him specifically. This is the first time this version of our offense has had to face a true Tampa 2 defense, and historically, scrambling QBs do not have success against Tampa 2s. Remember how the great Tampa Bay defenses used to completely shutdown Vick? This is what I expect today. However, there is an obvious formula to beating this defense, and it begins and ends with the power running game. Considering that they won't be able to score much on our defense (if they put up more than 17, I'll be floored), we only really need to grind down the clock and Woody Hayes-it-up. Tebow has 1 responsibility today as a thrower, and that's looking off the safeties and getting it down the sidelines. He made that throw consistently last week, and he'll have to make it 2-3 times again this week. If he does, we win, and the Tebow debate will continue to mellow; if he doesn't, we probably still win, but the debate will probably rage on in some parts.

(Side note: Eh, who am I kidding, the debate ain't gonna stop anytime soon... and if it did, the people who buy ad space on these boards are going to be mad, because the Tebow Debate has been all-encompassing here since July.)
    As far as the tampa 2 and running QB's Tebow threw 202 yards last week and barely ran at all, the bears pass D is worse than the vikings and I honestly think we'll see Tebow airing it out conventional QB style this week just like we did last week. I'm not overly worried about him not being able to run the ball this week (I don't think he has to in order to win)

Looks like a beautiful day at Mile High. I expect our D to play a lot better today I expect a few turnovers and I expect that Tebow and the O will surprise us all and score a few tds today and we will win a tough game today go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    As far as the tampa 2 and running QB's Tebow threw 202 yards last week and barely ran at all, the bears pass D is worse than the vikings and I honestly think we'll see Tebow airing it out conventional QB style this week just like we did last week. I'm not overly worried about him not being able to run the ball this week (I don't think he has to in order to win)
    Last week was a different defense though, and Tebow was not able to run. He made 3 throws down the sideline that made the difference, though they were all busted coverages. Those windows will be tighter today, but that has been the throw that Tebow has been the most consistent at in his short career. But we aren't airing it out today, it's just not practical. You beat this defense by running right at it... they don't load the box and they are always trying to get up the field off the edge. Run, run, run. 25+ carries for McGahee, 40 for the team... POUND THEM.
    Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

LOL @ Shannon Sharpe "I'm sipping the Tim Tebow Kool-aid."

Time to head out to the stadium for me
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

Quote Originally Posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    Time to head out to the stadium for me
    LUCKY! Enjoy the game today bro!

In a way this game is very important to the Broncos organization in general. Why?

Because of the Cutler trade. Would have been exactly that if Cut was playing (such a shame he isn't). Even though it was 99% JMD's doing who was fired (I have to think in part due to the Cutler thing) for a litany of issues.

Yet still the buck stops at Bowlen and this game -should we lose it will look REALLY bad for Denver.

We fans really got robbed of a once in a decade type reg season match up with Cutler out.

We need to win this one for Pat Bowlen and the Broncos team in general. I want to ask this simple question before and after this game:

Who got the better deal out of the Cutler trade?
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The Bears pass D is worse than the Vikings????? Where did you come up with that? I consider our secondary to be way better than the Vikings. By the way, D.J. Moore is back and he was having a real good year until his ankle injury. Here's a good article:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...ns-return-week

Go Broncos!!! Woooohoooo!

Omg the entire countdown crew took the Broncos

I honestly don't know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Omg the entire countdown crew took the Broncos

I honestly don't know what to do
    be afraid! Be very afraid!! Its gota be a bad omen!!