Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Wise words.
    While I hate to lose just as anyone else, it was clear that this could not go on forever. During our winning streak, we also did not play the very top teams in this league. Still, if we make the playoffs, we have the potential to beat everyone. We just are not the best team, but whose expectations have not been exceeded this season?
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

We lost it in the 2nd quarter. Refs sucked and killed 2nd half momentum, but we couldn't stop Brady for nothing

Lions TD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chambronc88 View Post
    Ya i will take this loss from one of the best teams in the AFC but if we lose to KC of Buff i will be pretty up set. they way we played today is not going to work. so i will take this.
    We got beat my a team that will likely be in the SB, may win it. They made no mistakes, got three extra scoring drives, and were already the best Offense in the AFC.

This team SHOULD lambast the Bills and Chefs... The Defense will be back beating up on average to crappy Offenses, and the Bills and Chefs make mre mistakes than other teams..

It will be ok, we make the playoffs...
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Wise words.
    While I hate to lose just as anyone else, it was clear that this could not go on forever. During our winning streak, we also did not play the very top teams in this league. Still, if we make the playoffs, we have the potential to beat everyone. We just are not the best team, but whose expectations have not been exceeded this season?
    Yeah, we were 4 wins last year.... 4..... how can one not be impressed?

The better team won today, as the should. BUt this team is not going to roll over.... another year or two....
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

without a doubt today we showed some poor tackling, lots of mistakes today

You have perspective. Win close games over sucko teams. Stink horribly in big games. Go to playoffs and get blown out. Next year go 7-9 with some good wins but miss playoffs...Saw it all before... it is what it is...I wouldnt let John Fox run my remote control let alone run an NFL team... u'll find out...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
    We got beat my a team that will likely be in the SB, may win it. They made no mistakes, got three extra scoring drives, and were already the best Offense in the AFC.

This team SHOULD lambast the Bills and Chefs... The Defense will be back beating up on average to crappy Offenses, and the Bills and Chefs make mre mistakes than other teams..

It will be ok, we make the playoffs...
    Agree i am so proud of this team and i love how Tebow is getting better and better. this team is on its way i will always where mt gear proud and my Tatto. lol
    Thank you GO BRONCOS

Luck....HAHA who needs it when we have skill.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wait, did you see tackling today? where?

Good thread. The game is frustrating, but I am actually not very downbeat. Without the fumbles and penalties we could have made this game quite a bit closer and even have won it. I am also very happy with seeing Tebow progress so well.
    Mile High

Very mad at Cosby, we all saw what happened today, I won't say much more

Quote Originally Posted by sb306 View Post
    Is our defense this bad?
    No, but the 3 turnovers giving the Pats the ball in the redone didn't help.
    As to the OP's question, draft and acquire some help in the backfield.
    #swapping

I agree with you. WE suck.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
    The team is crap. Utter crap. All the wins in the 4th quarter were luck. Nothing more.
    Did any of you REALLY think we could beat the Pats? We have average talent at best on this team. A bunch of rookies in the secondary and a few aging CBs. KC will not let this team score if they stopped Green Bay. I'm telling you, Oakland will win the division by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Odomsfan View Post
    This team is average. Better than last year but going up against the league's worst defense all they do is CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE,CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE, AND CAN I SAY IT AGAIN. CHOKE
    Welp, IMO the defense didn't play like they have been lately...but there were also plenty of starters injured that didn't start the game. We beat ourselves in this game & the refs didn't help any either.
    It is not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it.