View Poll Results: Win And We're In... Or... Here We Go Again?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win And We're In! Clinch AFC West and Playoffs

104 79.39%
  • Here We Go Again... 8-8 no playoffs

27 20.61%
Page 26 of 114 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    we were 1-4 and like 6-whatever in last 2 years or so, and now we will be no worse than 8-8. Yeah I want to win SB's but we have to walk before we run...This game alone does not determine the fate of Tebow, Elway, or Orton for that matter.

Let's hope this happens Sunday

Read a quote from Moss how good it felt to hit Orton after never being able to hit him in practice. People have said that Orton will be motivated do you think someone like Dumervil won't be fired up to smash him in the mouth?...Well actually stay away from his mouth since you'll be flagged.....just some tackles or losses and a pick or two would be wonderful!

Merry Christmas Broncos fans!

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...all&id=8479046

Wasn't Moss a back up OLB the only year the two were teammates?

Why would he have been so motivated to Orton?

I think the Broncos will be too motivated by the opportunity to get into the playoffs to care about Orton being the quarterback. Miller and Dumervil are clocking anything in the backfield holding the football regardless of who or what it is.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I think the Chargers are going to try to save Turner's job. They also to save their own jobs. They're the best team in the division and will likely play like it.

If the Broncos lose to the Chiefs, I think they still get to the playoffs.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders managed to beat the Chargers and the Broncos end up missing the playoffs.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I'm kinda shocked that waste of space Moss hit anyone

Word! Bump for the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by MindField View Post
    Yeah, I know, whemn the Broncos were winning games, it was all Tebow.

Now that we aren't winning as often, well then it's a team loss.

Riiiiiight...

I hate it when people say stupid stuff like this. Reasonable fans (which are most of us) said that Tebow was inspiring and his 4th qtr comebacks were incredible, if not magical.

But...we also said that the defense came through big, that McGahee is an MVP player for this team, and that the WHOLE TEAM was playing above their heads.

So...you're flat out wrong. The team was getting praise (and the QB was getting the most press, as with every single team out there).

And all the reasonable fans are now saying that Tebow had a bad game.

Take off the hater specs.

There will be no way to spin it if Tebow gets schooled by Kyle Orton no less,
    Tebow doesn't play defense, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    He also LED HIS TEAM to the most Super Bowls by ONE QB, 5!!!! So before you goCrucifying Elway, and Crowning a QB who has yet to prove anything, get your history STRAIGHT!!!!
    Who is crucifying Elway? He is the greatest QB ever! If you would have bothered reading the post, you would have seen that I was only pointing out that even the best QBs have bad days. If the fans had passed judgement on Elway after only his first 13 starts, he would have been cut!

All I am saying is give Tebow the same opportunity that we gave Elway! After all we gave Gresse, Plummer, Cutlar & Orton at least 32 starts. Why should Tebow be any different?

Yeah, I know, whemn the Broncos were winning games, it was all Tebow.

Now that we aren't winning as often, well then it's a team loss.

Riiiiiight...
    I think people should be be required to post their age on here along with their post, because this is ridiculous!! So according to ur reasoning, tebow WAS the only reason we won???? The only person giving him more credit than needed was the media. U win as a team and lose as a team. U don't understand the concept of that.

I've already lost? Lol

I've got news for you pal, there are alot more people in the FO of the Broncos organization who think the same way I do, they just have to play the PR card, because they know the Tebow Nazi's will probably light their lawn on fire if they s-can Tebow as they would all like to.

You are deluisonal, buddy....but reality is going to slap you hard in the face, because if you believe in this Sideshow Bob QB we have now, you are kidding yourself.

Think about what you have had to do here....spin control, excuse making, laying blame at the feet of others on the team or in the organization for Tebow's shortcomings. That alone should tell you how far off the path of reality you are.

You are obviously so biased, so brainwashed, you have lost all perspective of what actually happens on the field.

I don't care one bit about Tebow's personal life, his religious convictions or his building of hospitals in the Phillipines, I just want a QB who can actually convert third downs.

Tebow has the throwing skill set of a Jr High player. He is DEAD LAST in NFL passer ratings for a reason.

So who is really delusional here?

The truth is, you are one of the sheep in the crowd getting lead over the cliff, but worse, you aren't even smart enough to figure that out.
    U really should stop posting here, because u sound ridiculous! He makes perfect sense and he's also able to look at the situation reasonably and logically! While he's provided solid stats to back his argument u spit out stinky opinions and have the nerve to call him biased, and delusional. Wow man, calm ur self down and learn to respect people, and ull receive the same in return! How old r u btw? Id really love to know!

Someone else here said it perfectly the other day. All we need is a chip and a seat at the table.

This wouldn't be as bad as 08-09, but would sting a bit if we miss. We're so close to getting back, hope we make it.

I say we do, but who the hell knows.

I don't see how a win in Denver helps Orton much.. I mean if KC wins they are only beating a team that many in the league, media and even in this forum think is "terrible". He is playing against a QB many think is terrible also.. so, how does it really help Kyle Orton if he plays better than Tebow?? I mean really... Orton has a track record of years in the league and nothing much to show for it. A win in Denver won't matter one bit to his career. It may make him happy to get a little revenge but, it would be a pride thing and nothing that would help his career moving forward.

I think it affects Tebow more because I wouldn't be surprised if Elway changes his tune about Tebow if we miss the play-off's. I have never thought that Elway was that sold on Tebow to begin with and I don't think it will take much to move him back into the "not believing" category. Just like with anyone else if you have a bias one way or the other it doesn't take much to validate your beliefs but, it takes a whole lot to make you change them. A bad loss against KC may be all Elway needs to move on from Tebow.

I hate to even say that because I sound like the haters who would like nothing more than for Elway to dump Tebow... its just what I think, its not what I am hoping for.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoDonko View Post
    "When the games mattered most". Lol. He jumped into a 1-4 hole. Every game mattered. He lost 3 in 10 tries, two against other playoff teams.

This guy is so bitter. Hilarious that he's actively rooting for Tebow to fail and licking his lips at Tebow's first loss against a non-playoff team all season.

Pal, you're not a Bronco fan. You're a guy whose defining rooting interest is winning an argument on a blog -- and the really sad part is that you've already lost. Tebow stepped in and did what everyone said he couldn't. 7-3 as our starter this year, after Orton went 6-22 in his last 28. What an awesome, awesome season for us and for him. If we can cap it off with a playoff berth, it'll be one of the most enjoyable Broncos seasons ever.

Awe-some. Sorry about your ego.
    They won Super Bowl XXXII in 1998 and Super Bowl XXXIII in 1999, Just saying.